All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can we please stop expressing personal opinions on here? if you want to start some drama just post it on another thread. read the title PLEASE :starwars:

can we please stop expressing personal opinions on here? if you want to start some drama just post it on another thread. read the title PLEASE :starwars:

Deleted my post because you're right. This is question and answer thread. Thanks for the reminder!

This question came from the Fake Social Networking Account thread....
As a mother of a teenager, seeing the fake pages of the senior elite girls or any allstar cheerleaders, really makes me mad. As a coach, how do you feel when you see the fake accounts of girls that you know and love?

How did you/your program come up with the goal of Senior Elite doing squad stretch to stretch tick tocks for the first time (2006-07, correct me if I'm wrong)? Did you just see it and work at it for a few years, or did it just happen to be one fateful year?

and for everyone on this thread, leave @cljacks99 alone. God, you think she would have said she made her daughter pull the car to practice with a rope the way some of you guys are wording your responses/sassy comments.

Ironically, I just found this video Courtney is tagged in where is Senior Elite 2003-2004. In the back during the tumbling section there is a stretch-to-stretch tick tock. So was this the first year, or was there one even before this?

All I have to say is whatever Courtney is doing...it's working! I agree with pushing a few kids that don't have the skill at the moment of tryouts. You have the entire summer to push the child to get that skill. Usually, if you do tell the child that I am placing you on a certain team, but you have to work really hard to get this skill...then yes, they will work their butt off to get that skill. Some children love the challenge and get bored if they are not pushed when others are perfectly fine where they are placed. You have to push your "in house" children to get the level 5 teams off the ground. Then once you have a ridiculous level 5, people will flock to your program.

Courtney...you're amazing at what you do!

Not really cheerleading related but what is your favorite celine song?
Great question... Of all time =' to love you more... Currently my heart will
Go on is the front runner.. But live it was. "ne me quitte pas".. Breathtaking

This question came from the Fake Social Networking Account thread....
As a mother of a teenager, seeing the fake pages of the senior elite girls or any allstar cheerleaders, really makes me mad. As a coach, how do you feel when you see the fake accounts of girls that you know and love?
I've always shrugged it off as something I can't control and thought it was a little creepy and sad.. I hear someone has made a fake twitter account as me I hope people can know the difference

Back