All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you ever watch 2by2 videos' slow-motion shots and pick on your athletes for finer points in detail? Like legs crossing or bending in fulls etc? Not suggesting your athletes aren't perfect ;) just that I know I've watched myself on video and look totally different to what I think I'm doing in my head!
I absolutely do.. Especially in double downs and flyer motions .. He's a genius

I've always shrugged it off as something I can't control and thought it was a little creepy and sad.. I hear someone has made a fake twitter account as me I hope people can know the difference
In regards to this - please be aware that you (and Ben possibly?) are friends with a poser Erica Englebert!

First of all I would like to say that you,all of your teams especially Sr Elite and Coed Elite are a inspiration to me. Every single time I watch them I get goose bumps so you can only imagine how excited I was to watch them live for the first time at worlds. my questions for you are:
1)One of my friends and I would like to come down and visit CEA this summer.When would be the best time to come visit?
2) Will Sr Elite's worlds music from this past year ever be put on cheer library? I know Coed Elite and Small Sr X's is but not Sr Elite's.:(
3)Your teams have some cute practice wear. Who designs it?
4)Any advice to the small gyms out there trying to make there name known in the cheer world?

I couldn't think of a question to ask, but I decided this one might be something worth asking:
With the recent swarm of notice concerning 'fake' cheer pages, fan pages seeming to go too far in terms of information, and other forms of impersonation on social media sites, have you considered (particularly since many of your girls are the targets) doing some type of 'Cyber-bullying' PSA? Are there things you're doing with your gym/girls this season in particular so they know to stay safe and ways to help keep it from interfering with their lives/cheer?

Can you tell us (now that Worlds is over) what Maddie Garnder's new highlight stunt was right around the time of worlds that you did not go with? :)

why did cea large senior limited coed place 10 after day 1 but didnt go to day 2 when the top 12 made it to day 2

Seems like to me we need to give Maddie and her team a break. Alot of pressure on Senior Elite to hit the 2011 routine and now questions about some insane specialty stunt for 2012? Remember these are just young girls. IMO.

Celine Dion is awesome but have you ever considered Whitney Houston? More specifically, "I Have Nothing" has such powerful vocals and it's a great song overall.

Do you think that youth aged kids with high level tumbing, such a fulls and double fulls, are more mature acting that those with lower level tumbling? I know this can depend on a lot of factors but I wanted to get your opinion since you deal with a very high number of higher leveled youthies.

Back