All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My thoughts....

Senior Elite's stunt innovation is fantastic. Don't have to wait for the rest of the Large Senior teams to compete to know that.

Whoever is complaining about Senior Elite fans being too excited needs hugged more at their gym and possibly as a child. Its called passion. Go find some.

If you hate overly excited fans or coaches, don't watch videos of me or my teams.

I go absolutely bonkers nuts for my teams too. I don't begrudge anyone their passion for their beloved teams so I am with you on this! I actually get more perturbed when I see coaches just sitting there when their teams are onstage--and it's none of my business how they act.

It's like an out of body experience for me though....I don't even know what happens to me. I just start flailing around like I've been possessed lol!

I guess it's when you get the impression that the people going bonkers are rather celebrating themselves being crazy fans and getting attention for that, that you might be annoyed.
Not saying that this is true for Holden or anyone else going crazy just trying to find the reason why I was also slightly annoyed by it.

Who is that little nugget they keep throwing around in Senior Elite's pyramid? She is everything!

And, I'll never understand people who are bothered by someone else's happiness. Happy people make me happy. Not sad, upset, irritated, or bitter. Seems one-in-the-same with those who find joy in other people's suffering. Misery loves company?
That is Amber Craft ... She is mine :) ...Thank you for the nice words.

I guess it's when you get the impression that the people going bonkers are rather celebrating themselves being crazy fans and getting attention for that, that you might be annoyed.
Not saying that this is true for Holden or anyone else going crazy just trying to find the reason why I was also slightly annoyed by it.

I have to admit. I didn't watch. I can't tell you if it was distracting or not. I have seen people go a little overboard (almost climbing onstage, etc) so I imagine it might be pretty far out. But I can't pass judgement on this one since I haven't actually seen it lol.

Just a heads up befire i say anything, the only people freaking out (the people in front of the mat) were CoEd Elite people.
The reason we were freaking out is because most of our best friends are freaking out before they go on and when they look at you, all you can do is mouth "you got this" and when they hit, you can't stop from screaming at the top of your lungs. And the one that jumped up and fell to the mat was Holden lol. He was crying before they even went on.
Also we practice timeless hours with them and when we know the tears and pain shed to get those stunts, emotions overpowers you and it becomes its own person.

I think people are taking the freaking out thing a little too far. In the venue it was in, it was perfectly appropriate. This wasn't a competition. This wasn't a place where anyone other than CEA was in attendance, this was THEIR showcase with only THEIR family. Call me nuts, but I think you this is the one time and place where you CAN act like complete lunatics to support your family, because it's your family and your event and everyone else were just voyeurs.

Frankly, I don't even know that I'd be upset for people going batty at a competition as long as you're going batty for your team and you're not being disrespectful to your direct competition in the process.

This ain't golf or tennis....just sayin.

My thoughts....

Senior Elite's stunt innovation is fantastic. Don't have to wait for the rest of the Large Senior teams to compete to know that.

Whoever is complaining about Senior Elite fans being too excited needs hugged more at their gym and possibly as a child. Its called passion. Go find some.

If you hate overly excited fans or coaches, don't watch videos of me or my teams.
:kiss:

I go absolutely bonkers nuts for my teams too. I don't begrudge anyone their passion for their beloved teams so I am with you on this! I actually get more perturbed when I see coaches just sitting there when their teams are onstage--and it's none of my business how they act.

It's like an out of body experience for me though....I don't even know what happens to me. I just start flailing around like I've been possessed lol!
All I have to say is...I'm really glad there isn't an "excessive celebration" penalty like in the end zone during football games. We'd all be screwed.

Senior Elite takes my breath away. Their stunt sequence, their tumbling, their pyramid . . and it's only October. Anyone that says cheer shouldn't be a sport or doesn't take extreme dedication and teamwork needs to be sent the Senior Elite video. On another note, the butterflies are amazing! I have a youth aged daughter who has watched the video over and over. These kids on butterflies are just amazing little athletes. I can't wait to see the season progress.

Back