All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My thoughts....

Whoever is complaining about Senior Elite fans being too excited needs hugged more at their gym and possibly as a child. Its called passion. Go find some.

This, right here, has been going through my head since yesterday. Thank you for saying it! There seems to be different definitions of good and bad or highs and lows and what is acceptable based on their personal agenda. If you're truly a fan of cheerleading, plain and simple, you should be able to recognize a job well one. Let someone be excited, let them have their moment. This was not a competition where someone jumping around or acting overjoyed ruined your view from a seat you paid for. It was a case of kids and coaches simply being thrilled for their program and for the success they've watched others work so hard for. Kids who live for this sport and coaches who live to see the success of their athletes. I don't care if you're from a small gym, a large gym or Backyard XYZ Rec! Success and accomplisment are beautiful things to see. Thanks, Rudags, for putting that comment out here. And for the record, I'd love to see you (and any coach) jump around like that if my kid was on the mat. It shows heart and that's what it's all supposed to be about.

Also to everyone saying their coaches, parents, fans, whoever were to excited yesterday think back to how senior elite was this time last year. If I were a parent I would have gone crazy yesterday too when they hit

Really enjoyed watching the videos and the passion from the fans, parents, and friends is understandable. I know that I get excited when I see my child and others on her team do well because I know how hard they have worked. I also think that it helps to get team excited and they give the audience a little more. That's just my opinion. Congrats on some great routines!

I am very impressed with Senior elite this year. Their pyramid and stunts are incredible. I can't wait to see what stars, F5 and Panthers will show us.
And about Holden....he is my favorite boy ever. I know a lot people don't like him but I know if I will ever go to Worlds he will be on the top of my meet and take a picture list. I just can't stopw watching him on CoEd Elite. He is a defenition of fierceness for me.

First of all.. Congrats to all the coaches, parents & athletes for a great showcase yesterday! Amazing stuff! :)
Second, as a parent... The joy and passion you feel when you see your child hit a perfect, amazing routine is indescribable!! As a mom that was jumping up & down screaming & crying at Worlds Day 2, not to mention many other times in the past 8 years.. I can tell you that moments like those are so awesome!! I love seeing that passion for this sport and those athletes! They deserve it!!
So..if you don't have that love & passion and don't understand it, then perhaps, you might want to try another sport cuz this is Cheerleading! And you definitely don't want to be sitting close to CA parents either! Lol!
We scream, cry, jump up & down..and Get a little crazy sometimes! And honestly, I don't think my kid would want it any other way!! ;)

for october, all worlds teams look awesome, the end.

obviously hitting tumbling/stunts is a little more important than tightness/cleanliness at this point, as that usually comes with time. but i can't help but notice that coed looked a mess. not in terms of stunts or anything, they just seemed to be jumbled everywhere. i only bring it up, because i'm thinking all those extra lines on the uniforms are causing some of the chaos in my brain.

i'm sure they will be a force to be reckoned with in large coed either way.

just my random 2 cents of the day :)

for october, all worlds teams look awesome, the end.

obviously hitting tumbling/stunts is a little more important than tightness/cleanliness at this point, as that usually comes with time. but i can't help but notice that coed looked a mess. not in terms of stunts or anything, they just seemed to be jumbled everywhere. i only bring it up, because i'm thinking all those extra lines on the uniforms are causing some of the chaos in my brain.

i'm sure they will be a force to be reckoned with in large coed either way.

just my random 2 cents of the day :)
I thought they looked awesome. I really liked coed elite. When they start transitioning a little cleaner it will look less jumbled ...I think.

I thought they looked awesome. I really liked coed elite. When they start transitioning a little cleaner it will look less jumbled ...I think.

oh i think so too! it will of course look better as the season progresses and they're used to where they're going and what not.

I am extremely passionate for my teams. I go crazy in the front of the mat when they go on. I am obsessed with my teams actually. And i have been to worlds every year since it started and have seen millions of coaches go crazy. Like I said before I go nuts for my teams too. All I was saying is it was distracting and too much. I love watching Courtney and her other coaches going crazy for her teams. I love watching her passion for her teams. But that kid was not even watching the routine half the time. He was too busy banging the floor. I understand he was excited. Sorry if I offended people. I was just saying what I felt. That's what these boards are for aren't they?

Back