All-Star Cheer Idols

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aaah there's so many <3!! But I think what REALLY makes a cheer idol, no matter what skills they have, is somebody who shows unwavering dedication to their team and determination to do their best no matter what!

I think that these young athletes tend to have alot of fame really quickly once they reach the point of "idolness" so for me its important that they stay humble and down to earth about it. Theres nothing more unattractive then when someone is very good but acts snobby and stuck up about it. Part of being an idol should be accepting it with grace :)

I think that these young athletes tend to have alot of fame really quickly once they reach the point of "idolness" so for me its important that they stay humble and down to earth about it. Theres nothing more unattractive then when someone is very good but acts snobby and stuck up about it. Part of being an idol should be accepting it with grace :)

Exactly!

Kiara Nowlin!!!!!!
images

Maddie Garnder, she such a fantastic flyer, shes sooo nice and she already has her own buisness making cake!!!!!

My cheer idols are all the idols mentioned here's parents and coaches. They protect, defend, lead, sometimes follow, support, pay, strengthen and most of all, love these cheerleaders. More than anyone else possibly could. Ever. Hats off to you!

mine would definatly have to be whitney love and kelsey rule because they are both amazing and work soo hard. especially whitney love you knowwww she works her hardest at all times and is so nice to all of her fans!<33

My cheer idols are all the idols mentioned here's parents and coaches. They protect, defend, lead, sometimes follow, support, pay, strengthen and most of all, love these cheerleaders. More than anyone else possibly could. Ever. Hats off to you!

I believe it is hats off to you too, Mamarazzi.

Well of course my daughter is my cheer idol, but aside from her my idols are:
Jenn - State All Stars (IOC5)
Phil - State All Stars (IOC5)
Patrick - PCT Cobras (IOC6)
All of which are parents who are still able to compete at such a high level (worlds). To me they are the fiercest. I am green with envy.

Back