All-Star Cheer Idols

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My idol was and always has been Taylor Hall who used to be on F5 and now on Black Ice. She is an amazing athlete and took some time had a baby..got back into amazingggg shape and is now back in the game after having a kid! that is awesome in my opinion!

She has a kid????

My idol has always been Jeff McQueen from Cali!...years ago when I was fresh out of HS and had just started my coaching career he came and did Choreo at my gym. His words of mentorship and guidance for a rookie coach/choreographer inspired me to be the Cheerleader/Dancer/Choreographer that I am now!

I aspire to run a organization with as much success as the Cali brand does when I decide to venture into that realm later in life! :)

My idol has always been Jeff McQueen from Cali!...years ago when I was fresh out of HS and had just started my coaching career he came and did Choreo at my gym. His words of mentorship and guidance for a rookie coach/choreographer inspired me to be the Cheerleader/Dancer/Choreographer that I am now!

I aspire to run a organization with as much success as the Cali brand does when I decide to venture into that realm later in life! :)

This is so wonderful to hear! Jeff has inspired me in so many ways and continues to be my idol even after all these years of not cheering. He has an amazing way of making kids want to work hard and give nothing less than 120% all the time. There is no better feeling than making that man proud, all the blood, sweat and tears were worth it to see a smile on his face and his fist in the air. I am so blessed I was able to be coached by him for 9 years of my life :)

Back