All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey EVERYONE! Adam here, first off so sorry for all the issues some are having with the live feed of Jamfest Nationals! We are working on all issues and I promise if you feel you deserve a refund I will gladly give you your money back!

Here is a couple tips on watching the event:

1)Try to use a PC, Macs DO WORK but its much easier on PC's
2)When you pay $10 on paypal DO NOT CLOSE that page! Click the link "Return to CheerLive" and the Floor Directory page will pop up and you will be good to watch all 4 Floors
3) Limit the amount of internet your using, the more floors your watching at the same time, the more likely you will have degraded video quality! We recommend watching 1 floor at a time.

I did not read the entire thread so if there are any other incidents or need any help with the webcast feel free to email me personally at [email protected] or you can call 1 (877) 92-CHEER! I have been on the phone all day helping customers, if im on the line when you call leave a voicemail and I promise to have a quick response back!

Thanks again to everyone watching! Its a great stream with thousands of viewers! ALOT of GREAT teams are coming up soon so DO NOT MISS IT!

Ok. I lied. I ended up paying again. As Adam mentioned DO NOT close the browser. If you have to reload the browser like I did, bookmark the link FIRST!

Hopefully I can get my other $10 back later.

Ok. I lied. I ended up paying again. As Adam mentioned DO NOT close the browser. If you have to reload the browser like I did, bookmark the link FIRST!

Hopefully I can get my other $10 back later.

Absolutely! Sorry for the issue, I hope your enjoying the stream!

Hey EVERYONE! Adam here, first off so sorry for all the issues some are having with the live feed of Jamfest Nationals! We are working on all issues and I promise if you feel you deserve a refund I will gladly give you your money back!

Here is a couple tips on watching the event:

1)Try to use a PC, Macs DO WORK but its much easier on PC's
2)When you pay $10 on paypal DO NOT CLOSE that page! Click the link "Return to CheerLive" and the Floor Directory page will pop up and you will be good to watch all 4 Floors
3) Limit the amount of internet your using, the more floors your watching at the same time, the more likely you will have degraded video quality! We recommend watching 1 floor at a time.

I did not read the entire thread so if there are any other incidents or need any help with the webcast feel free to email me personally at [email protected] or you can call 1 (877) 92-CHEER! I have been on the phone all day helping customers, if im on the line when you call leave a voicemail and I promise to have a quick response back!

Thanks again to everyone watching! Its a great stream with thousands of viewers! ALOT of GREAT teams are coming up soon so DO NOT MISS IT!

Is there a way to enlarge the screen on macs? its smaller than a youtube video and its very hard to watch :/

Is there a way to enlarge the screen on macs? its smaller than a youtube video and its very hard to watch :/
YES! Someone called me and said you could Hold down Shift then double-click but I also heard there were other ways to do it! If someone on this thread could clarify that would be awesome!

is the sound going to be fixed? and i would really like it if i could watch a routine without it pausing and skipping to the next section. :\

why is it freezing and skipping? ugh

Alot of those "skipping" issues are solely on your internet connection. We have thousands of viewers and we have all 4 webcast live in the arena for the coaches and athletes to watch and it is in good quality and it very rarely "skips"

My advice is close everything off your computer except the stream! If that doesnt help try going to a wired connection instead of wifi! this should help!

if we pay $10 is that only for a live stream or will there be a saved library where we can go watch teams we have missed?

I just bought it and everything is black here too. =( I'm using firefox, and it worked before for the CEA Showcase?

Back