All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I deleted the converted file at this point. So I can't say for sure if it was my conversion from the original file, or something Vimeo did, since I never go back to watch it once it's uploaded.

Is there anybody this *didn't* happen to. If not, what time it is happening for everybody? If it's completely random, it could be a buffering issue based on your connection.
I downloaded it from vimeo in case that was the problem, but it downloaded with the lag. I did a google search and apparently it is common with longer vimeo files if they are not wma uploads. Not to worry, I can still watch it which is more than if you hadn't uploaded it ;)

I downloaded it from vimeo in case that was the problem, but it downloaded with the lag. I did a google search and apparently it is common with longer vimeo files if they are not wma uploads. Not to worry, I can still watch it which is more than if you hadn't uploaded it ;)
I watched it a home, where I know I have no connection issues, and saw what you were talking about. Is it really 20s for you though? For me it's maybe a couple. I went back to look at the 2nd episode and it was off by about 1 as well. I totally forgot to go back and look at the 1st one, because that one was actually cut up into 3 parts, so I wonder if it's fine.

Vimeo only allows a small amount of upload per week, so I have to encode the files to be pretty small. Strange about the wma(wmv?) requirement, since mp4 is largely becoming the standard. There is room to make mine slightly better quality if that is the cause of sync issues. I'll try to remember to actually watch it after I convert mine and see if the sync issues are present before they are uploaded. If they are fine, I'll either try breaking them up again, or see if there is a wmv conversion option without making it a 2nd step.

Did anyone see CJA on "Watch What Happens Live"???? Andy Cohen had Kelly Ripa and hubby Marc on? Umm...not necessarily one of CJA's prouder moments. It kind of cheapens the sport but it probably was for ratings and in that case it probably worked.

Your daughter can do anything. With Jacqueline it just takes some extra thought and modification. Eating earlier, resting before practice and homework after. Most important is the ability to prioritize and lessen stress. Your daughter will continue to be the amazing cheerleader I am sure she is...tell her just to keep pushing through and to smile...life is good.
Yes please know your daughter's story really made an impact in my house. My middle CP will play through the pain (she suffers from severe stomach issues that have been diagnosed by a doctor) she never wants to let down her coach, team mates or me. I always watch "Cheer" before my girls as they go to bed before it airs. We watched the episode where they discussed your daughter's illness and I sat next to my daughter stopped the DVR and told her see even strong girls sometimes need to take care of themselves and have to stop to take a break and the coach wants to know. I just wanted to let you and your daughter know that sharing that story has made a difference - thanks.

I have to say I hope many coaches watch this week's episode and take notes. Especially on the whole Facebook thing. PA did not have to handle it that way but so impressed that she did. She let the one girl know what she did was not to be tolerated but then took the blame and the ownership of her role and then made sure the other parties understood why something like this could happen and how they may be also be responsible. She showed grace and leadership. You know so many times (especially on reality TV) you see the stereotype woman in charge "B****" type persona. Here they are showing to a whole group of young viewers how a woman can be in charge and successful and strong and still show compassion, grace, and humility and take ownership for things that she is responsible for. Truly I continue to impressed with this show and the leadership of PA.

More tears! Hit a routine. Cry for joy for your kid b/c they've been trying so hard. Still lose the bid. Been there. It broke my heart for them.
On a happier note, when you come together as a program and cheer each other on, it makes a world of difference in the kids' performances. I always tried to catch all the CEA teams I could at showcase and competition...no matter what the location and level. I made many new friends that way and it made the kids so happy. But, with so many teams, you have to be careful you don't fool around and miss your own daughter's team... Lol

This has nothing to do with your post and this theard. But I remember watching Ravens videos on youtube back in 2008. I remember when she got her BHS tuck and her layout. And you were so proud. I can't believe she is a world champion now.

Yes please know your daughter's story really made an impact in my house. My middle CP will play through the pain (she suffers from severe stomach issues that have been diagnosed by a doctor) she never wants to let down her coach, team mates or me. I always watch "Cheer" before my girls as they go to bed before it airs. We watched the episode where they discussed your daughter's illness and I sat next to my daughter stopped the DVR and told her see even strong girls sometimes need to take care of themselves and have to stop to take a break and the coach wants to know. I just wanted to let you and your daughter know that sharing that story has made a difference - thanks.

Thank you..I will have my daughter read your post and it will definitly bring a smile to her face. Jacqueline wants to spend the rest of her life making a difference in those that suffer from neurological and other issues and show them how cheerleading can and is possible for them. Jacqueline has never wanted to be treated any differently and fustrates her that the older she gets the more she has to realize there are limitations. Please tell your daughter that she has a wonderful and full life ahead of her but just to remember to take some time out for herself. Thank you again for the kind words. If your daughter would like to follow Jacqueline on twitter her name is @Jackiefabs and she is always posting about working through the pain and making a difference and being thankful for what God has blessed her with.

I watched it a home, where I know I have no connection issues, and saw what you were talking about. Is it really 20s for you though? For me it's maybe a couple. I went back to look at the 2nd episode and it was off by about 1 as well. I totally forgot to go back and look at the 1st one, because that one was actually cut up into 3 parts, so I wonder if it's fine.

Vimeo only allows a small amount of upload per week, so I have to encode the files to be pretty small. Strange about the wma(wmv?) requirement, since mp4 is largely becoming the standard. There is room to make mine slightly better quality if that is the cause of sync issues. I'll try to remember to actually watch it after I convert mine and see if the sync issues are present before they are uploaded. If they are fine, I'll either try breaking them up again, or see if there is a wmv conversion option without making it a 2nd step.
Yeah, at the beginning it is only a couple but as it goes on it gets longer and longer :/ (and I downloaded it and the copy on my HD was the same so not connection issues either) Don't worry too much, I didn't know if it was just me, I'm just very grateful you uploaded it.

This has nothing to do with your post and this theard. But I remember watching Ravens videos on youtube back in 2008. I remember when she got her BHS tuck and her layout. And you were so proud. I can't believe she is a world champion now.
Aww.. Thank you! It all goes by too quickly! She's looking at colleges and getting ready to drive. I wish I could slow it down just a little. 2008 was just like yesterday.
I didn't cheer growing up. I was a nerd. So, I'm in awe of a back-bend-kick-over! I think anyone who cheers at any level is so brave!

Yeah, at the beginning it is only a couple but as it goes on it gets longer and longer :/ (and I downloaded it and the copy on my HD was the same so not connection issues either) Don't worry too much, I didn't know if it was just me, I'm just very grateful you uploaded it.
No worries at all. If you've seen any of my uploads on my YT channel, I'm a fanatic when it comes to quality, so it bugs me for me. I've never used Vimeo, but had to for this because YT was blocking them. Hopefully I can find a way to improve them :)

Thank you..I will have my daughter read your post and it will definitly bring a smile to her face. Jacqueline wants to spend the rest of her life making a difference in those that suffer from neurological and other issues and show them how cheerleading can and is possible for them. Jacqueline has never wanted to be treated any differently and fustrates her that the older she gets the more she has to realize there are limitations. Please tell your daughter that she has a wonderful and full life ahead of her but just to remember to take some time out for herself. Thank you again for the kind words. If your daughter would like to follow Jacqueline on twitter her name is @Jackiefabs and she is always posting about working through the pain and making a difference and being thankful for what God has blessed her with.
Last night she actually had an episode this is the first time I got her to go to the coach on her own and tell her - yeah for her coach (a young PA type coach) gave her a big hug told her to feel better.

Back