All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I bet if you asked PA, the story behind Trenton wasn't the competition (or lack there of) but the added difficulty and getting ready for the next big comp (Atlantis?). I think CMT could have done a quality show without the fictional competition against 2 other SSAG teams that don't exist. Just tells me that CMT doesn't really get it, oh well. Still enjoying the show.

I mean, I do understand...but if they're trying to sell a show to people that aren't in the cheer world, who wants to watch a team that never competes against anyone? I know in Dance Mom's the girls probably don't compete against as many other teams as the show makes it seem, but it makes for a good show. The cheer world understands that there's not always teams to compete against, but everyone else would be like "Well, you didn't really win then..."

I know people that ARE in the cheer world and still think like that. They don't grasp the concept of us basically competing against our own scores, or trying to get a bid, or going for grand champions being enough reason to go to a competition.

From this show I got a peek into what it must be like to run a small to medium program in a large gym market. My CP and I watched this episode together. Because of that, we couldn't help but to compare what has happening on screen to her experiences. By the end of the episode, I realized that when you cheer for a World Cup, on their premiere team, you can almost guarantee that a Worlds bid is in your future. Not that anything in life is certain, but it would be shocking if you didn't get one. But, in a program of CJA's size, retaining customers after your premiere team does NOT have the best season and does NOT get the bid, must be a concern. Especially, when the "bid-getters" are in your backyard. CJA HAS to offer something extra to their clients. By the "when you get it..." part of the episode, I realized that, their personal touch and family atmosphere IS that something extra. I had never really thought about it from that pov.

I just love everything about this series! It is so amazing to see how much PA cares about all of the kids in her program! I would love to see them suceed this coming season

From this show I got a peek into what it must be like to run a small to medium program in a large gym market. My CP and I watched this episode together. Because of that, we couldn't help but to compare what has happening on screen to her experiences. By the end of the episode, I realized that when you cheer for a World Cup, on their premiere team, you can almost guarantee that a Worlds bid is in your future. Not that anything in life is certain, but it would be shocking if you didn't get one. But, in a program of CJA's size, retaining customers after your premiere team does NOT have the best season and does NOT get the bid, must be a concern. Especially, when the "bid-getters" are in your backyard. CJA HAS to offer something extra to their clients. By the "when you get it..." part of the episode, I realized that, their personal touch and family atmosphere IS that something extra. I had never really thought about it from that pov.

I agree.. having been in smaller gyms in this market it is something that is a concern, unfortunately it does not stop them from going to the bigger gym. Both the big and small gyms in NJ offer something unique and special an many still choose to try out the bigger gym no matter what is offered. Most are happy but some are not in the end. I see both sides of it so I can't blame those who choose to leave the small for a shot at the large. It's just what happens and I doubt there is a gym in NJ that doesn't loose athletes to the bigger gyms.

Thanks for checking. I re-did them and they still had lag. Really seems to be hit or miss with Vimeo based on other user comments there. I did try a different encoding, and they appear fine for me. So see if these work for you.

All 3 parts look and sound amazing. Thank you so much!

Aww.. Thank you! It all goes by too quickly! She's looking at colleges and getting ready to drive. I wish I could slow it down just a little. 2008 was just like yesterday.
I didn't cheer growing up. I was a nerd. So, I'm in awe of a back-bend-kick-over! I think anyone who cheers at any level is so brave!
Make it stop... Bring me back to the zebra and teal feathered hat... Adore your family.

Back