All-Star Cheerforce Diamondz.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That may be the case but dont blame the girls leaving for the division you are in. I would instead focus on getting your skills up and getting back to where you were suppose to be. And or just rock the division youre currently in. Diamondz will be fierce regardless of their division.

I ain't blaming' them.
I love our team and where they are at.
I wouldn't change a thing<3
The best victories are those won from hard work and dedication
FierceCali1087, A moment ago EditReport#46Reply

Almost all of the team graduated...and the girls that didn't, felt left out so a few went to cali.
there is a "diamondz" but they are restricted 5 nothing like the original diamondz, kinda put the name to shame. and they aren't going to worlds either.

Almost all of the team graduated...and the girls that didn't, felt left out so a few went to cali.
there is a "diamondz" but they are restricted 5 nothing like the original diamondz, kinda put the name to shame. and they aren't going to worlds either.

That's something very rude and disrespectful to say to the girls that are working very hard to live up to the name.

Diamondz are Restricted 5.
They still have the name Diamondz.
Cheerforce Coed Black went medium all girl, and are called Sr Black.
Trust me, I know because I'm on Sr Black!

Well we had our first competition today, and I must say, we did amazing. We came in second out of five I believe, only about three points behind he first place team which was OC Allstars, who are a team of 32 while we are a team of 18.
I don't care what people say. We may not be the same team the old diamondz were, and we may not have gotten first, but I am so proud of my girls! We hit both days and put or hearts into our performance.
Our first practice together we had two fulls. Those two fulls ended up leaving, but now we have many more and more to come. We didn't have tick ups either, but they stuck beautifully. It can only go up from here.
And I wouldn't trade my team and my girls for anything. Not even for diamondz last year.
This is diamondz now, and people need to respect that, because we do<3
Thank you guys all so much for the kind words, they mean more than you know<3
Bless you all, and good luck in your season!!<3

Actually, we werent restricted 5 until they left. thats the reason we went restricted 5. they all left.
Cass had an ankle injury and just wanted to coach.
Maddie goes to SDSU.
Triana is on Nfinity.
Marie aged out and also coaches at CF.
Tiffany now goes to college in Texas.
Noelle and Nicole do school cheer.
and the rest either stopped cheer all together or goes to CA.
about 4 or 5 are on CA.
It had nothing to do with going restricted. we werent SUPPOSED to go restricted until we returned to the gym to find the 'remaining' girls gone.

The way I heard it, there were no diamonds actually remaining at the beginning of the season, Cassandra is the only one that aged out, a few girls went away to school and the rest left the gym.
I also heard Marie just quit coaching there and is no longer at the gym either. Is that true?

its ok if this year's Diamondz started from scratch and went to senior restricted 5 because they have nothing to lose! after this season, they'll definitely gain new skills and new experiences which would eventually bring them back to the way THE Diamondz were supposed to be and EVEN MORE. huge props to them, I'd say! :D

i want to see a video! i am dying to see the progress i have heard so much!

...oh and that last comment from me...i don't know if it was on this thread or not...but it wasn't from me...this is my account but a few of my friends go on it as well we pretty much share it..but yea i apologize for what they said..it was very offensive and after i found out i changed my password so it is only my account now!

love you girls! keep up the hard work Diamondz!

That's something very rude and disrespectful to say to the girls that are working very hard to live up to the name.
this is the comment i was referring to! i promise it wasn't from me! i am a diamondz fan! and friend! <3
you girls are awesome...especially having so many ups and downs you guys are great!

best of luck this season!

Back