All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know I could ask this is the random thread, but since people here seem to um...well..knowledgeable about smoed and the team's history...

Who were the flyers besides Maddi and Jenee in 2012? Lauren? Was she center? And then the two on the outside?
Yes, I believe Lauren was center. Jasmine, Kiara and Nury were also flyers on SMOED in 2012.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I heard that CALI has a new rule about endorsements and paid appearances etc. The athletes are not allowed to take part in that type of activity. Although I don't believe that extends to camps and clinics.

that's pretty restrictive. i dont see the point other than maybe try to encourage a team environment/no one is a star athlete above others policy, which could be the case. i could understand if the gym didn't want the athlete to present themselves AND the gym (wearing team uniform), because that would be profiting off the image of another person's built up business. as long as the gym logo isnt used in the sponorship images/video, i dont see it as a problem.

that's pretty restrictive. i dont see the point other than maybe try to encourage a team environment/no one is a star athlete above others policy, which could be the case. i could understand if the gym didn't want the athlete to present themselves AND the gym (wearing team uniform), because that would be profiting off the image of another person's built up business. as long as the gym logo isnt used in the sponorship images/video, i dont see it as a problem.
I have no idea what the thinking is on this. My information is second hand so I haven't spoken to any coaches directly. I can think of a few reasons why they may want to introduce this rule but it solely speculation.

i wonder if they performed the ceremony
normal_00_%28133%29.jpg
This is too much lol

Back