All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe I'm asking this....but has Gabi said if she's cheering for Smoed next year or is she going back to Florida? I was thinking that she said she didn't want to cheer if it wasn't for Smoed, but wasn't she on TopGun previously? Not too shabby of gym choices to make! Lord help me for even thinking about what someone else's teenager has said on the internet, lol. Typing this, I realize I am part of the cheerlebrity culture problem so I promise to stop wondering about anyone else's gym choices from now on (once I find out if TopGun is back in the picture, ha!).

I can't believe I'm asking this....but has Gabi said if she's cheering for Smoed next year or is she going back to Florida? I was thinking that she said she didn't want to cheer if it wasn't for Smoed, but wasn't she on TopGun previously? Not too shabby of gym choices to make! Lord help me for even thinking about what someone else's teenager has said on the internet, lol. Typing this, I realize I am part of the cheerlebrity culture problem so I promise to stop wondering about anyone else's gym choices from now on (once I find out if TopGun is back in the picture, ha!).
Gabi is on SMOED this year. She did say she didn't feel she could cheer at any other gym. Or, be on a team that would compete against SMOED.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does Ventura happen to have a pro shop at their location? Or any kind of clinic/open gym going on next week? I'm going to be vacationing in Oxnard and that's just too long away from cheer for me

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes, there's a pro shop. Probably not as big as San Marcos and I'm not sure exactly what's in there right now but we have one. :)

You might want to maybe come to a tumbling class? You can PM me what level you are and I'll look on the schedule. I can also ask what the fee would be.
I don't know of any open gyms coming up.

forgot to say PACIFIC TIME.

Whoops! Wrong time zone. It's 10PM Eastern. Official tweet from ABC Nightline:

1g2iyc.jpg

Last edited:
@UFCKnights07 - Cheer Athletics was on tv a few weeks ago. They were featured as a host site for a cooking competition. Maybe you were thinking of that?

Back