All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why do I get the feeling that awesomeness tv went back and re edited a lot of the final episodes..... Usually there is some form of drama or what not every other episode, and the last two have been just practices.
i dont see why they would need to re-edit anything. they really dont have much, or anything for that matter, to lose. they seem to have all the leverage, since they can still air episodes, probably per some contractual agreement. this episode doesnt really seem out of the ordinary. its actually a type of episode that people have complained about in the past, because it was such a typical theme; an episode simply about practice and how hard their practices are.

maybe im overlooking, but the camera guy did sure try to get the attention of Emily quite a few times. it wouldnt surprise me if she ignored them on purpose, because they completely omitted her from the final episode of last season, where they were interviewing all the smoes that were aging out. i remember her saying in her ask.com that she was offended that they left out her goodbye interview, which is understandable considering it would have only added 15-20 seconds to the show. it was nice seeing her again. :)

ok i could have sworn the episode was titled "the final goodbye", or am i seeing things. did they changed it within moments of putting it out.

ok i could have sworn the episode was titled "the final goodbye", or am i seeing things. did they changed it within moments of putting it out.
i saw the episode two hours after it came out and it was titled the final practice, in reference to Jessicas final practice with smoed.

So jacob is out and nico from nj is in? He didn't last 3 months. Orby and Eddie are pushing the panic button too much this season.

Good attitude on Jacob though, here is what he said on twitter:

Jacob @its_jaacob_ · 5h5 hours ago
Who am I kidding, I came too far to just give up! I'm going to give this new guy a run for his money #timetopush

If I were him, go to Cali Coed .
His name is nick, he was odysseys bounce back pass last year! Such a talented kid, he's gonna do big things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Emily; loved her when she was on CJA and then SMOED last year, but I'm confused why she's there right now? I thought she had moved back home...really random, I know.

What do they do with their bags? Do some comps let you bring bags into warmups? They all had them when they walked in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Emily; loved her when she was on CJA and then SMOED last year, but I'm confused why she's there right now? I thought she had moved back home...really random, I know.
I remember Emily fondly when my daughter was at CJA, which Emily aged off and decided to do her super senior year on SMOED... I heard she stayed in Cali and was going to school... One thing I remembered about Emily when she was at CJA, she was the team's hair and make up person and when I look at the footage of SMOED now, most of the girls all have the same look like they had at CJA...especially, the make-up and the pouf style with the loose tease curls...Maybe that is why Emily is there now...

Last edited:
I rememberef Emily fondly when my daughter was at CJA, which Emily aged off and decided to do her super srnior year on SMOED... I heard she stayed in Cali and was going to school... One thing I remembered about Emily when she was at CJA, she was the team's hair and make up person and when I look at the footage of SMOED now, most of the girls all have the same look like they had at CJA...especially, the make-up and the pouf style with the loose tease curls...Maybe that is why Emily is there now...
judging by her twitter, she is going to school here for makeup/specialfx artist.

Back