All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP"s want them to show whatever new gym/team Gabi B. ends up on. They want to continue to follow her. Seriously, doubt they will get their wish!

My cheerleaders at the gym were super upset that Gabby was gone... weird. I'm like she's just a person.... a normal girl who misses her family. lol Their saying that she wont cheer any more. I supremely hope that is not the case. It would be a huge waste of talent...

She wrote cheer is still her passion. I am pretty sure we will see her cheering again soon. Just at a gym closer to her family. How does the release of worlds level 5 athletes work? Is it past the deadline? Is she even free to compete for this season?

My cheerleaders at the gym were super upset that Gabby was gone... weird. I'm like she's just a person.... a normal girl who misses her family. lol They're saying that she wont cheer any more. I supremely hope that is not the case. It would be a huge waste of talent...

i dont think that would be the case if she kept her tumbling and stunting skills up in the gym on her own.

i do believe i remember a post by her mom on FB saying that she would be going to university in texas next fall. baylor bears acro is there. kind of explains why shes taking a year off? 3 years in cali then off to texas for 4 years... thats 7 years in a row away from home base/family/friends.

i dont think that would be the case if she kept her tumbling and stunting skills up in the gym on her own.

i do believe i remember a post by her mom on FB saying that she would be going to university in texas next fall. baylor bears acro is there. kind of explains why shes taking a year off? 3 years in cali then off to texas for 4 years... thats 7 years in a row away from home base/family/friends.
She would be on the same team as Kiara!!! :)

She wrote cheer is still her passion. I am pretty sure we will see her cheering again soon. Just at a gym closer to her family. How does the release of worlds level 5 athletes work? Is it past the deadline? Is she even free to compete for this season?
Of course. You have until November 1st or first competition, I believe to leave waiver-free. Whichever you hit first (so for teams who don't compete until after November 1st, too bad). After that you need a waiver to compete at Worlds, but you could still compete for another team. They would just have to either refuse a bid or replace you.

Latest posts

Back