All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh my God...could you imagine the paint coming off on the floor with all the sweat or if someone fell out of tumbling...it would be a MESS! However, if they could do it like a spray tan...well...
They could put jag print stickers on their skin before getting sprayed.

Or maybe they should just wear cat makeup and facial prosthetics. That would be interesting. Though I would die laughing.

What's so bad about going back to top gun. You could have it all friends family cheer and not even have to worry about traveling for practice

She obviously doesn't want to go back to Too Gun. And he family can afford for her to cheer where she wants to so what is the problem with that? She's a kid, let her enjoy the time she has left in all star while enjoying time with her family as well.

A cheer magazine from Germany just published this:

"Gabi Butler leaves Smoed and is now at IOC5"

Well, dear cheer magazine, she left Smoed a couple of weeks ago and is now at GymTyme Blink, which is in the IOC5 division. You might want to check your facts before you publish something like that!

I just saw that, too. Had to comment, couldn't refrain. :confused:

Not at all close to being real time, but it looks like the show is slowly but surely moving on. The current episode is all about Gaby's homesickness and how she had to force herself to get on the plane to go back to Cali after visiting Florida....so I'd guess in a few weeks (but probably months) they're gonna show her departure. At the least they're setting the stage for it

Wasn't the current episode about her first day of school. Am I missing episodes?

Wasn't the current episode about her first day of school. Am I missing episodes?

This week I watched an episode about the first day of school and her being homesick. Don't know how it worked out but it popped up as episode 8 so I watched.

This week's episode was boring, imo, but I see it as a way of setting up Gabi leaving. I'm guessing that is next week's episode?

Back