All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to eat crow and take back the comments I made about the girl who put off going to Berkeley- Jess. After watching several episodes, Jess had gain my admiration and I loved the fact, she went from being cut from the team, to being placed back on the team as an alternate backspot (I think?) and finally, a full member of Smoed... I have to sing her praises for sticking to it and still working hard to accomplish a dream even after adversity...Jess is my new favorite girl and a role model for my daughter, who is also a backspot, this is my new Shero! Go Jess, Go Jess!:shimmy::shimmy:

I have to eat crow and take back the comments I made about the girl who put off going to Berkeley- Jess. After watching several episodes, Jess had gain my admiration and I loved the fact, she went from being cut from the team, to being placed back on the team as an alternate backspot (I think?) and finally, a full member of Smoed... I have to sing her praises for sticking to it and still working hard to accomplish a dream even after adversity...Jess is my new favorite girl and a role model for my daughter, who is also a backspot, this is my new Shero! Go Jess, Go Jess!:shimmy::shimmy:

Loved Jess, but I don't see her on Smoed currently..am I allowed to post the squad picture they took tonight?

10802047_376769185817086_456333165116859281_n.jpg

this is the current smoed roster..

Gosh - if they cut that Berkeley girl again, I feel really bad. Taking it away from her twice? Perhaps it's something else why she isn't in the pic though.

If that's Kassidy, she lightened her hair - she really doesn't want to let go, does she? I've seen that type of thing in competitive dance - seniors who just don't want to leave the studio and move on to the next phase of their lives - sometimes they have moms that don't want to let go either! They get so attached to the studio over the years that they can't move on (like the kids chose local colleges and then still spend as much time as they did before at the studio, instead of getting involved in their college life, and the moms still find all these excuses to come to the studio all the time and talk to people).

I think they had some injuries last minute so it could've been her. Also, I'm pretty sure Madi didn't fly and the younger blond girl was the 5th flyer so not sure what's going on there.

I think they had some injuries last minute so it could've been her. Also, I'm pretty sure Madi didn't fly and the younger blond girl was the 5th flyer so not sure what's going on there.
could be wrong but i thought it was her left of center!

ETA: nevermind i think you're right! couldn't find her so i tried to find her teardrop scorpion, hahah. thats strange though

Gosh - if they cut that Berkeley girl again, I feel really bad. Taking it away from her twice? Perhaps it's something else why she isn't in the pic though.

If that's Kassidy, she lightened her hair - she really doesn't want to let go, does she? I've seen that type of thing in competitive dance - seniors who just don't want to leave the studio and move on to the next phase of their lives - sometimes they have moms that don't want to let go either! They get so attached to the studio over the years that they can't move on (like the kids chose local colleges and then still spend as much time as they did before at the studio, instead of getting involved in their college life, and the moms still find all these excuses to come to the studio all the time and talk to people).
Kassidy is on the level 6 team at the gym, so she's there already..
Maybe they asked her to fill in today

Eddie said she was able to super super senior. Is that possible? It might have been sarcasm. If not then all the more power to her. I dont understand why she will need to let go if that is the case.

Back