All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So did anyone else see that Gabi Butler has a new youtube show? anyone watch it yet?
I thought someone said a while back she was getting a new show once she went to GT? I could be wrong and it was only speculation she would or went there because she could. Who knows, or cares, as long as she is happy there and enjoying her time.

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

I saw it, hope I like the next episode better, found myself a tad bored.

she's an excellent athlete but she's still a millennial, most of them, no offense, lack personality. I could see this show being boring even though she's social media famous, it doesn't make up for the fact that most of her confessionals during the cheerleading series, she came off as dry and lack luster. Sweet kid I'm sure, and again, non of this takes away from her skills and abilities.

Maybe the fact that she's so young and hadn't had any true life experiences outside of cheerleading.

I'm still sore that she left smoed once I get over that I'll give the youtube show a shot. Until then I'll stick to smoed.

Back