All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never had him as a friend, I just noticed his inappropriate behaviour and reported his profile several times for posting inappropriate content but nothing happened..

Ughhh! This is making me sick to my stomach...I know some of those girls and they're really, really young.
mad.png

Are things like Action Shots and JC Photography copyrighted? Can this individual get in trouble for having their pics on his fb?

This guy only has 136 friends. I looked the list and clicked on a few profiles of his friends that look like all star cheerleaders and legitimate cheerleading businesses. A few of my Facebook friends showed up as mutual friends. Maybe people should look at his friends list and see if they recognize any of his Facebook friends and send them a warning (a link to this thread, perhaps?)

Among the people I know sharing a mutual friend with the stalker guy: @meanj @Andre @misstealtoyou (Little Bit friend, not you) @ACEDAD @Admin (through your business Facebook account-Cheer Bow Coutour)

This guy only has 136 friends. I looked the list and clicked on a few profiles of his friends that look like all star cheerleaders and legitimate cheerleading businesses. A few of my Facebook friends showed up as mutual friends. Maybe people should look at his friends list and see if they recognize any of his Facebook friends and send them a warning (a link to this thread, perhaps?)

Among the people I know sharing a mutual friend with the stalker guy: @meanj @Andre @misstealtoyou (Little Bit friend, not you) @ACEDAD @Admin (through your business Facebook account-Cheer Bow Coutour)

All of the CEA people he's "friends" with are fakes :\

Reporting someone on any of these sites only does something if they are doing something illegal. Unfortunately a number of people have told me they reported him before.

The best way to stop someone like this is take away his access. I have been contacting people he is friends with to have them block him.

The same goes with his Twitter account.

Blocked and reported! Disgusted by some of the pictures he posted and tagged himself in of some girls (especially the ones with Erica and where he specifically happened to tag himself...) Absolutely sickened by people like him. Thanks once again to @SharkDad for bringing this to our attention! Happy to say we don't have any mutual friends, and I'm friends with a bunch of CEA people!

They do realize they can report those fake profiles of themselves, right? I went through facebook's security. Once they realize that a lot of issues are surrounding one guy, maybe they will ban him?

I'm pretty sure some of them do, but I'm not sure about the others....I'm not even sure all of them have an actual fb profile...for others, there are just so many of them and I think even when they do report them someone makes another one.
I noticed that I can't seem to directly report this guy which is frustrating. I can only report posts and pics and I'm not sure which reason to use....(but I used the one I thought was most appropriate I'll tell you that much, in hopes to catch their attention).

Blocked and reported! Disgusted by some of the pictures he posted and tagged himself in of some girls (especially the ones with Erica and where he specifically happened to tag himself...) Absolutely sickened by people like him. Thanks once again to @SharkDad for bringing this to our attention! Happy to say we don't have any mutual friends, and I'm friends with a bunch of CEA people!
How did you go about actually reporting him?

How did you go about actually reporting him?
Go to the profile, and on the left side, under where it lists his friends down the side, there should be a Block/Report button. I reported him for inappropriate posts and chose a random thing, so hopefully facebook will see all these reports and take action!

Go to the profile, and on the left side, under where it lists his friends down the side, there should be a Block/Report button. I reported him for inappropriate posts and chose a random thing, so hopefully facebook will see all these reports and take action!
I looked everywhere and didn't see that?!

Here is the page on the Facebook Help pages regarding fake pages and explicit material.
http://www.facebook.com/help/?safety=general

As an observation, If a lot of people report these fake page and duplicate fan pages as well, they might get taken down.

Argh! I saw this creep awhile back commenting on a fake Erica's pictures but I didn't take any notice because it was a fake :/ I didn't realize that he was doing this to alot of people :( reported.

Back