All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so glad I didn't buy the live stream this year since the only time today I'd be able to watch was through 10:30 EST, and a some tomorrow but not large coed or large senior finals. If they still had on demand I would've definitely bought it, I still considered it without VOD but it would've been a total waste.

Wow so glad I did not buy the live stream this year tbh! Last year it worked pretty well for me as far I remember. This year seems to suck already. Epic fail usasf! You would think that they would be prepared for loads of people watching.

Roku device is working…. first team out.
We have a roku at my house yet I have no idea how to get the live stream I bought on the Roku...do you either have any quick instructions or know where to point me to figure it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Gun looked shaky and not their usual energy at all plus not a huge fan of new unis, the white on the the boys pants didn't look great on the floor, made the boys look like they were wearing capris with white socks! It almost didn't look like the same team.

Back