All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Finally caught up with this therad after being in tpwn shopping (its 4.15 pm here in sweden) and just happy i did not get the stream. hopefully they still put up the VOD in two weeks.

Is it me or is the Jostens stage really low this year?
CDcVhpFUgAAkZdA.jpg
Looks the same to me??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get the replay, but HOW DO I SEE WHO IS PERFORMING NOW? It is stuck in replay and I can't figure out how to un-stick it and go live?

I've seen about 30 secs of titans and spirit athletics then I keep getting a 404 error

I can't even get the usasf website to open on any device in my house let alone the live feed, even when using my phone and on my lte data. I can get on any other website, but not usasf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have secondhand embarrassment for USASF. It's laughable that they would think tweeting "ALL issues have been resolved" was a good idea.

It is seriously embarrassing..they have been doing this for how many years? I understand a few seconds of issues and loading here or there, nothing is perfect but to have people like myself who have no been able to get onto the livestream for an hour and eighteen minutes is really terrible.

Back