All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Drive by.....Coed Elite, there are no words. I can't be the only CEA person who was hysterically crying. So much respect for y'all.

Dylan's sisters and mom did make it to Worlds...thank god!

Gabie and Riley are both here as listed alternates. Gabie is a registered athlete with us because she filled in on SE for a few months. That wasnt Dylan the 2nd time. It was a Jr Coed Crush kid.

Drive by.....Coed Elite, there are no words. I can't be the only CEA person who was hysterically crying. So much respect for y'all.

Dylan's sisters and mom did make it to Worlds...thank god!

Gabie and Riley are both here as listed alternates. Gabie is a registered athlete with us because she filled in on SE for a few months. That wasnt Dylan the 2nd time. It was a Jr Coed Crush kid.

Any updates on their injuries and whether they both will be able to compete tomorrow? Praying for them.

Yay! For Connect Cheer NW! I missed them perform, but they must have done pretty well..their score was high for their division. :)
They did amazing! They had 1 TD (jumps to tuck), and the back stunt could've been a bobble but not sure... It was a little shaky on the 1 1/2 up but they looked GREAT!!

Just saw another team with the "top gun" bra top and shorts look (south arena). I've determined that it looks terrible unless you are a 90 pound TG flyer. On other athletes it just looks.....unsupportive and making me wish they had more clothes (not to say these were larger athletes because they def were not! they were normal). Not a flattering uniform unfortunately imo

Take Me to Worlds
(with apologies to Hozier)
USASF's got humour
Set the prelims like a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
Awards are always crueler
If the Heavens ever did speak
Is Varsity the true mouthpiece
Every Comp's getting more bleak
A fresh paid bid each week
'We were born sick,' you heard them say it
Worlds offers no absolution
Judge tells me 'warm up in the back room'
The only heaven we'll be sent to
Is on the podium with you
We were born sick, but we love it
Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen
Take me to Worlds
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of the win
We'll show you the spins and you can sharpen your pen
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, Worlds will still give you life
Take me to Worlds
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of the win
We'll show you the spins and you can sharpen your pen
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, Worlds will still give you life

This is my coping mechanism.... to terribly run computer systems.

BTW how that girl on CEA is ok. I hate injuries :(
I feel so bad for her. I feel like she suffered a bit of nerve damage. I remember being in 2nd grade, and slipping and falling down a set of 3-4 wooden steps in front of my house. I hit my tailbone on each one. When I got up and tried to speak, NOTHING came out. I had a difficult time keeping my balance for the rest of that day.

So @ACEDAD 's a rapper now? Can I post this to my Twitter?

I feel like this is a parody of a song that I don't know...

I feel so bad for her. I feel like she suffered a bit of nerve damage. I remember being in 2nd grade, and slipping and falling down a set of 3-4 wooden steps in front of my house. I hit my tailbone on each one. When I got up and tried to speak, NOTHING came out. I had a difficult time keeping my balance for the rest of that day.

@ACEDAD is the "official" Fierceboard song remixer. All of his work is amazing...

I feel like this is a parody of a song that I don't know...
Take me to church by Hozier

Back