All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The more I see people cancelling their CC payment the happier I get.

Not at y'alls your misfortunes, but at doing something that really sends a message to USASF. I would LOVE to feel confident enough in buying their product because I would totally get the live stream if I knew I could rely on it. But I don't. So here's to hoping USASF will get the message and that the live stream will be much improved next year.

I'm honestly BAFFLED by the lack of a response to their problem year after year. Like it annoys me to no end how unaffected they seem by this. Do they know how much money they could really make if they offered a better service???? Who cares if you have to invest a little extra money to up their equipment, I'm sure the payout of a better service for their customers would make them some mega bucks. But once again, here is USASF half thinking everything through.

Just know that I am outraged for all of you.

the girl from top notch has a broken tibia and fibula:( looks like she'll need surgery and a very long recovery. poor girl.

I believe that it was 2013 that I bought the NCA live stream and the support was fantastic. As soon as I would email customer service, I got a response within minutes. Why can't USASF be like that?!

This is insane.. If the website isn't back up by large senior and I'm still in, I'm low key considering hooking my computer up to a tv, finding my selfie stick, creating a Ustream account and streaming it for everyone.

Granted I'm all but sure i'll get knocked off my node by then...and My attention span is that of a fly so the video would be shaky

the girl from top notch has a broken tibia and fibula:( looks like she'll need surgery and a very long recovery. poor girl.
After seeing it, that's the exact injury I expected. Surgery will be determined on if she needs pins/plates to set the bones. Probably a 3 month recovery at the very least.

I'm confused by the announced scores from ioc5 and the placements? Does anybody have a full list of scores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wrote USASF that I give them 30 more minutes to fix any issues there are - if I experience any issues after that I'll call my credit card company to request a refund. I'm so fed up with the livestream....

Back