All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait so will this be available to EVERYONE or just the people who paid $50 for it?? I will be so mad if its available for everyone!
Sounds like it will be available to everyone... that's why I'll ask for a refund from my cc-company. I'd advise you to do the same. The only way USASF will start to listen to the people who paid money is if they take it away from them.

Why do they not limit the number of purchasers if they know they only have x capacity

For the same reasons that they don't limit the number of tickets to the number of seats in the Milkhouse: because they're hoping enough people will be in and out so the average will equal capacity.

**If spectators don't know the score, is it really a competition?**

I'm curious as to how many people are actually able to watch via USASF. Right now I know of two, me and Maeghan.....

I really don't want to jinkx this but I'm on it & I'm on the Field House. It's 5 mins from being live. Mind you - I've been on field house for about 6 hours as I knew this was gonna happen before large senior!

If you average over 100 people watching this periscope with at least half having paid for live stream...... That's at least 50 X $50 that USASF has just tried to run off with. $2500 out of only this small group

Back