All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been at tryouts all day and I have so much homework and no time to read through a 90 page thread. Does anybody want to give me a low down of what all happened throughout the day. It would be much appreciated :)

Feed ruined all of our lives.

Coed Elite had a routine stoppage for injury but came back to re-perform and is now in 1st.

Everyone in Large Coed had a mistake of some sort.

Large Senior is tight as usual. I think everyone had a fall except Stars?

The end.

Coed Elite had a routine stoppage for injury but came back to re-perform and is now in 1st.

The end.
According to Cheer Updates, every Large Senior team had a deduction of some sort.

The end.
Perfect, thank you!
Girl I'll text you lol.
You're fab :kiss:

I've been at tryouts all day and I have so much homework and no time to read through a 90 page thread. Does anybody want to give me a low down of what all happened throughout the day. It would be much appreciated :)
Large Coed was basically a drop fest (sad face)
88 pages of this thread is complaining about the live feed.
2 pages are of thanking a very nice Orange Alumni (Maeghen) for being the only human on earth with access to the feed for sharing it via Periscope.
Co-Ed Elite had two injuries and two fill ins and hit second time out (thank god)
and before the comp even started, the lights in the milk house went out!

Pretty successful day of competition!

ETA: Now we are waiting 28429352 hours for large senior scores...

2 pages are of thanking a very nice Orange Alumni (Maeghen) for being the only human on earth with access to the feed for sharing it via Periscope.
Co-Ed Elite had two injuries and two fill ins and hit second time out (thank god)

Perf!

Omg the lights in the milkhouse, history repeats itself!! I know that Heat Athletics moved on and I'm so happy for them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg the lights in the milkhouse, history repeats itself!! I know that Heat Athletics moved on and I'm so happy for them!!

Is that a definite do you know? Some of us were wondering because PCM was scored wrong and moved up, knocking Heat Athletics out of the top 10. I don't see them not moving them on after announcing it though.

Is that a definite do you know? Some of us were wondering because PCM was scored wrong and moved up, knocking Heat Athletics out of the top 10. I don't see them not moving them on after announcing it though.
Oh no not definite. That's just what I had seen on cheer updates earlier. Hmm wonder how that will play out.

Back