All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woodlands 2 stunts down pyramid bobble state.ding tuck fall

OMG what's wrong with juniors?? Alost every team had a stunt fall. I hope Green will hit. They are on the floor right now

WE 1 bust 2 sf 1 sb (1 tumble bust, 2 stunt fall, 1 stunt bobble)

OMG what's wrong with juniors?? Alost every team had a stunt fall. I hope Green will hit. They are on the floor right now

Well luckily even after these "trials" all 6 junior all girl teams and all 5 junior coed teams will still go on to prelims, they'll just be ranked.

Does anyone think the reason Juniors are struggling this morning has to do with the fact that they have to compete at eight in the morning? Seven for those teams from the central time zone. Idk just a thought. Imagine what time these girls had to wake up this morning.

Rankings in Junior All Girl should be interesting to see.. and hopefully they'll all do much better at prelims.

The Youth and Jr divisions had to go this early in Dallas and I don't remember there being all these issues.

Gymtyme black ioc5 killed it. Awesome!
Gt Hit!

I just fell in love with asl jr coed. They hit
Asl j coed clean
Allstar legecy looked good! I didn't see any mistakes.

Does anyone think the reason Juniors are struggling this morning has to do with the fact that they have to compete at eight in the morning? Seven for those teams from the central time zone. Idk just a thought. Imagine what time these girls had to wake up this morning.

Yes!! WE mom said they had a 4 a.m. wakeup call to get ready and board the bus at 6 a.m. That's a 3 a.m. wakeup call here!!

Back