All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry i dont know if this has been mentioned, i just dont want to go through all of this, i am just wondering whats happening wiht the super cells. i heard there was a safety violation?
can someone clarify?!
Cells had a safety violation in the trials I believe the flyers feet touched the ground in the baskets. They have come back and made to finals tomorrow

CheerMomNTx said:
Seriously??? You have already been warned and I feel this is totally unnecessary!

I don't feel it necessary for people to constantly say there was no cea bobble , they are human and make mistakes too ... If you have a problem feel free to pm me :)

Originally Posted by CEAgville2010
I WANT THE VIDEOS!!!!!!

No need to pay that $30 that ACEDAD is implying that you and everyone else should pay. Patience is key because once everyone gets back next week Cheerlibrary and YouTube will be filled with vids!!! EVERYONE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

true but ACEDAD has stated in another thread that USASF will be ready and willing to take down the videos put on youtube for copyright violations. not sure if they will take down videos made there, but if you rip it off the VOD there is a chance USASF will take it down.

i know $30 sounds like a lot but you get 2008, 2009, and 2010 for that all year. just saying that if you want to make sure you have the videos then the VOD is worth it.

I don't feel it necessary for people to constantly say there was no cea bobble , they are human and make mistakes too ... If you have a problem feel free to pm me :)

I don't need to PM you but please don't start the drama. We wouldn't want to find it necessary to delete all of your posts! AGAIN keep it nice and drama free.

So can we all agree that ...

Hits --- shooting stars , panthers , fca
Bobbles ---- f5 , cea

?

Back