All-Star Cheerleading Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOWWWW!!!! I must say TOP GUN really showed out on that performance and those changes in tumbling are KILLING the score sheet! Those uniforms are SICK, and I love the idea with the socks. Cali has their work cut out for them but I know they can do it, but TOP GUN is sooooo not giving up without a fight.

PS: Can us poor people get that Cali video? PLEASEEEEEEEE
i agree with you lol that blew me away

WOWWWW!!!! I must say TOP GUN really showed out on that performance and those changes in tumbling are KILLING the score sheet! Those uniforms are SICK, and I love the idea with the socks. Cali has their work cut out for them but I know they can do it, but TOP GUN is sooooo not giving up without a fight.

PS: Can us poor people get that Cali video? PLEASEEEEEEEE

Thoose white uniforms look so CLEAN!

i love the changes to tg's pyramid, and they looked AMAZING allover. the uniforms though.....

I don't like the TG uni's at all, and if anyone else had those boot/socks on people would be making fun, not bowing down and acting like its the greatest thing..just saying, but damn they are good! =)

Its just another way TG is redefining the Cheer industry. I Love the Boots, specially when the flyers pull their Bows. SOOOOO HOT!! Maybe the reason why people are not taking a liking to them is because they are anything but 'traditional'. The uniforms only enhance their performance, IMO, which gives a bit more drama to their routine. Look at the outfits worn by musical artists, or other theatrical performers. Didn't TG say during their NCA interview they draw some of their inspiration for their pyramids from Cirque de Sole?

IMO, you can either follow the standards, or set the standards. TG has never been one to just "follow along"

they would look much better without the sock/booties. in the clear video (on the actual VOD) the uniforms look much better and more sharp.

I don't care what uniforms TG is wearing though I think the white makes them look sharp, but that routine was so sharp and clean it was amazing! Every single change they made to the routine was brilliant. The tumbling was insane, the changes in the pyramid were just what was needed. I was blown away watching them perform...not that I am ever not, but like someone else commented, they obviously came to Worlds with a purpose and left it all on the mat just like they should have. Congratulations Top Gun! And on a personal note, so proud of Jeremy for not letting a broken finger affect him one bit!!!

there were hardly any updates on small limited "A". placements were suppose to start at 5:20 for them but does anyone know how far behind they are? i feel like everyone has stopped updating today.

Back