All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what in the world is going on with Medium Senior, today? Everyone is a hot mess compared to yesterday!! :confused:

dont think i saw it earlier, but does cheersport release score breakdown sheets, curious to see large senior and large coed.

Charlotte Slate: 2TD, 1TB, 2SF

CC Champs: 1SB, 1TD

ACE Pride Warriors: 3SF, 2TD 2SF in PYR

WC Zenith: (back from injury) : 1SF

CE Allstars: 1TD, 2 TB, 1 omission

CEA Lady Elite: HIT

CEA Smoex: 1OOB, 2SF

Elite Cheer IO6: HIT

PA Midnight: 1TB

AS1 Big Bang: 1TB

Reign: 1SF, 1TB

Bay State: 2TB, 1SF, 1TD, 2SF in PYR

Not being catty, but what do you think it's missing? I can't figure it out. They have inversions, double ups, tictocs, two mans, a decent pyramid. But, it still seems... :confused:

Anyone?[/QUOTE

I love F5 and thats who I pull for every year. I dont know what they are missing apparently its something their raw score was low yesterday and they hit. I cant figure out why they scored so low when they were outscoring SE a month ago.

Fire & Ice 5 Alarm: 2SB, 1TB, 1PYR SB, 1PYR SF

GT Platinum: HIT

Rays Peach: HIT

SOT Royalty: 1SF

Does anyone think that large senior scores are low overall? Or does each team having issues at least one day cause the low scores (compared to front runners in the other divisions) to make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being catty, but what do you think F5's missing? I can't figure it out. They have inversions, double ups, tictocs, two mans, a decent pyramid. But, it still seems... :confused:

Anyone?
I'm no judge, but it seems like they're just doing the bare minimum to hit the score sheet and many long pauses in between everything. No risks. I think that just doesn't cut it anymore. WCSS and SE are going above and beyond and getting recognized for it. The pyramid is so elementary, and I hate to say it, but only a few of the stunt groups look solid and confident.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that large senior scores are low overall? Or does each team having issues at least one day cause the low scores (compared to front runners in the other divisions) to make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My probably inaccurate opinion is that it's likely due to the comparative scoresheet, you can't really compare between divisions.

Back