All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does SE have a bid already? But other people already answer my question...
"If not, this might be the reason for the inflation in score... Just saying! !! This new score will give them a better standing at getting the paid bid..."
I meant this part of your comment. Again, sorry if I misinterpreted.

Why does CHEERSPORT wait until Monday to give bids, rather than at the end of all the worlds divisions?

i know this may be the dumber response to all this, and i am slightly confused as to what the whole argument is about. but all the rest of large senior already has full paid bids, so does it really matter if they give it to Senior Elite.
Edit: also i dont know the history of where SE usually gets their bid at, but dont they normally get it at a smaller semi local comp anyways half the time. and regardless if the score changed, they would still be in second behind world cup.

Last edited:
Why does CHEERSPORT wait until Monday to give bids, rather than at the end of all the worlds divisions?
Idk if they gave a reason since it's new this year, but probably to make sure that the right teams get the bids since it's (or at least used to be) EP choice, not based on highest scores. Also to add suspense haha. It's probably easier to have that extra time too since they are also doing Summit bids, then to figure all of that out after all the teams have gone after 9:30, that's already pretty late in the day.

Idk if they gave a reason since it's new this year, but probably to make sure that the right teams get the bids since it's (or at least used to be) EP choice, not based on highest scores. Also to add suspense haha. It's probably easier to have that extra time too since they are also doing Summit bids, then to figure all of that out after all the teams have gone after 9:30, that's already pretty late in the day.
Will this be a Varsity thing or just Cheersport? i.e. what about NCA and UCA?

I know people couldn't find the Bid Declaration the other day.. Well Varsity just posted it on twitter...

2h719xx.jpg

I do think senior elite will def. get a paid, no matter what their score is.
and at first i was kind of against this waiting a day, but if they are going through all this to make sure it is right, then it's all good. maybe cheersport is testing this out & possibly could be the way of the future with varsity bids?

So senior elite is getting paid regardless... So the score theory is out the window
ETA: LAG - Senior Elite
MAG - Lady Elite (yay!)
LC: Coed Elite
MC: up for grabs
So there will be three bids up for grabs instead of two, and CEA is bringing home $75,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whether they drafted that bid declaration 6 months ago or this morning... convenient that it is released AFTER they know the results of their competition.

I also hate that they only guarantee 1 paid bid to the winner of either D1 or D2 for small senior/coed. like they didn't ask to be split that was your idea, CHEERSPORT. both small all girl winners are without a paid bid, but only one of them is guaranteed :rolleyes:

So CEA SE and CE automatically getting paid with these rules. anyone else?

So senior elite is getting paid regardless... So the score theory is out the window
ETA: LAG - Senior Elite
MAG - Lady Elite (yay!)
LC: Coed Elite
MC: up for grabs
So there will be three bids up for grabs instead of two, and CEA is bringing home $75,000

Closer to like $66,000 (plus whatever for coaches) since it's $650 per athlete now, not $25,000 per team, that's still pretty darn good though!!

And I guess small coed will go to ACE? Though the declaration does say that if a lower place team seems better than a higher place team in the other division (I vs II) then it could go to that team, so idk how that would work or matter for either small coed or small senior.

whether they drafted that bid declaration 6 months ago or this morning... convenient that it is released AFTER they know the results of their competition.

I also hate that they only guarantee 1 paid bid to the winner of either D1 or D2 for small senior/coed. like they didn't ask to be split that was your idea, CHEERSPORT. both small all girl winners are without a paid bid, but only one of them is guaranteed :rolleyes:

So CEA SE and CE automatically getting paid with these rules. anyone else?
Lady Elite!
Closer to like $66,000 (plus whatever for coaches) since it's $650 per athlete now, not $25,000 per team, that's still pretty darn good though!!

And I guess small coed will go to ACE? Though the declaration does say that if a lower place team seems better than a higher place team in the other division (I vs II) then it could go to that team, so idk how that would work or matter for either small coed or small senior.
ACE or Beatles could get it since they're reevaluating I believe.

Back