All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They got caught having a girl compete on 4 teams and were fined by the USASF in 2012? I believe. There may have been more to the story, but I know there were other very likely false allegations that were made about CEA/CSP and Cheersport that I'd rather not attempt to share because I don't know details at all.

Just found this thread, this might help, or make things more confusing...
A Night With The Popes. | Page 3 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
awkward moment when i dont remember this at all and i even commented on that thread? I was on the boards and didn't remember it.

Ok, just to change the subject & get to the important stuff - bid announcements.
Just wondering what teams are doing to hear the announcements - are they going to be together somewhere?
or is it too hard because maybe teams are traveling home still?

Let me be the first to shout it from the rooftop, CONGRATULATIONS to all bid winners!

PS : To all who does not received a bid, it is an honor and privilege to just compete and nominated... So, here it goes- Nominees for Youth 1,2,3,4 &5 are_____ biting nails!

43f094c708e13277fba3d606cc2f5f07.jpg

The scores were close! It's ok though

Look at the top 4 scores like they are all close!!!

It was sooooooo close!!!!! I hated to lose but I was very happy it was to you guys!! Stars Vipers represented well this past weekend!

It was sooooooo close!!!!! I hated to lose but I was very happy it was to you guys!! Stars Vipers represented well this past weekend!
I definitely could not of been a judge in that division it was so so so close.

I think I cried a little though after they hit day 2 .. I told you that point flyer was pulled off of our j3 team the last few mins of level 5s last practice when they girl got hurt. And she hit the stunts both days ... She doesn't have any of the tumbling to be there she looked nervous on day 1 although she hit but on day 2 she was singing the words and working that point flyer spot. I think if she would have fell my heart would of broke for her because she didn't want to let that team down but she came in and hit it all with difficulty and nailed it! That was the most exciting thing seeing her! She is such a great young kid!!

Ok enough for my sappy moments over a kid that is not mine!

Rockstar is incredible! We loved meeting your beautiful cp and I can't wait to see you guys again!! My daughter thinks your daughter is so cool!!

I definitely could not of been a judge in that division it was so so so close.

I think I cried a little though after they hit day 2 .. I told you that point flyer was pulled off of our j3 team the last few mins of level 5s last practice when they girl got hurt. And she hit the stunts both days ... She doesn't have any of the tumbling to be there she looked nervous on day 1 although she hit but on day 2 she was singing the words and working that point flyer spot. I think if she would have fell my heart would of broke for her because she didn't want to let that team down but she came in and hit it all with difficulty and nailed it! That was the most exciting thing seeing her! She is such a great young kid!!

Ok enough for my sappy moments over a kid that is not mine!

Rockstar is incredible! We loved meeting your beautiful cp and I can't wait to see you guys again!! My daughter thinks your daughter is so cool!!

Thanks!

Stars Vipers were amazing and that young lady really stepped up and did work! We love great competition and it was certainly some great competition with y'all!

My CP is the point flyer on the Peppers and she hurt her knee coming out of a punch front step out weird Saturday on the Heartbreakers. I honestly expected her to be just hanging around in the back of the mat Saturday during Peppers performance. The knee was sore. I was proud of how they did Saturday but they blew us parents away on Sunday!

I can't wait to see you guys again at NCA! I want to see your CP on the floor! I wasn't able to this past weekend.

Thanks!

Stars Vipers were amazing and that young lady really stepped up and did work! We love great competition and it was certainly some great competition with y'all!

My CP is the point flyer on the Peppers and she hurt her knee coming out of a punch front step out weird Saturday on the Heartbreakers. I honestly expected her to be just hanging around in the back of the mat Saturday during Peppers performance. The knee was sore. I was proud of how they did Saturday but they blew us parents away on Sunday!

I can't wait to see you guys again at NCA! I want to see your CP on the floor! I wasn't able to this past weekend.
Hope her knee is better! I heard they were amazing!! I missed your cp because of our other team!!:(

You are welcome to see my cp perform at NCA but only if you think you would be there at 7:55 am that's when they go on lol it's going to suck

What time does your cp go on??

Hope her knee is better! I heard they were amazing!! I missed your cp because of our other team!!:(

You are welcome to see my cp perform at NCA but only if you think you would be there at 7:55 am that's when they go on lol it's going to suck

What time does your cp go on??

OMG I honestly can't even say right now!! How bad is that?!?! We are competing in Raleigh, NC this weekend and then next week in Dallas. I'm taking it one day at a time!! Can I come watch her in my jammies and slippers?

Did cheer sport not Give out letterman jackets this year? I feel like I didn't see anyone post pictures of them

ohh ok... i honestly cant see a organization as large as Cheersport purposely raising a score to get on good graces with ONE team. they clearly have no problem getting tons of teams to attend with or without the fandom of CEA. i guess i just dont see the big deal with how scoring went down since it didnt change standings.
Let me start by saying I do not feel one way or the other about whether or not Cheersport did change the SE score to keep CP happy but I just wanted to point out that IF that were to happen it would not be "to get on good graces with ONE team", it would be getting in good graces with the owner of a gym that has 75+ teams she can bring to their event.... BIG difference.

Let me start by saying I do not feel one way or the other about whether or not Cheersport did change the SE score to keep CP happy but I just wanted to point out that IF that were to happen it would not be "to get on good graces with ONE team", it would be getting in good graces with the owner of a gym that has 75+ teams she can bring to their event.... BIG difference.
but hasnt other CEA gym locations attended Cheersport in the past. im almost positive ssx has attended Cheersport quite a few times.

but hasnt other CEA gym locations attended Cheersport in the past. im almost positive ssx has attended Cheersport quite a few times.
Yes they have, but remember CP ultimately has the final say in what competitions all 75+ teams attend regardless of where they have competed in the past.

I highly doubt that the score change (if there even was one since there has been no official documentation of it) was in any way shady on the part of Cheersport. While yes CEA has 60+ teams they A) did not and usually do not bring all of those teams to Atlanta and B) would not break Cheersport if they were not to return to a point it would be worth it to possibly risk losing multiple programs should word of an underhanded move leak.

I didn't go back and check Day 1 scores before this so I may be incorrect. However, the posted final score I believe was lower than their day 1 score. This would mean that their score actually went down on day 2 with what to me appeared to be less deductions and a somewhat cleaner routine. I don't often argue in the favor of SE but that wouldn't seem right in my opinion. I don't agree with the day 1 scores and do think day 2 was a little more on par, but could easily see why that score would have elevated. I can't say I wouldn't be in score check arguing had the same happened to my team. FWIW I'm going to guess it was a simple tabulation error.

Back