All-Star Cheersport Nationals Updates Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

#SUMMIT PAID BIDS
TWISTERS ALL STARS BLACK
FUTURE EXTREME
CHEER EXPRESS RED
SPIRIT OF TX ROYAL DIVAS
ROCKSTAR SMASHING PUMPKINS

#SUMMIT SENIOR AT LARGE BIDS
ULTIMATE ATHLETICS
ACE MYANS
SPIRIT OF TX PURPLE
SASS STINGRAYS
CHEER EXPRESS
OHIO EXTREME TEAM
ILLINOIS CHEER
IDOL ATHLETES
SPIRIT OF TX PURPLE RUSH
CHEER EXPRESS

#SUMMIT JUNIOR AT LARGE BIDS
BRANDON JR CHROME
SPIRIT OF TEXAS JR ROYAL
MD TWISTERS SUPERCELLS
FLIP GYM
POWER ATHLETICS
CHEER EXTREME
SPIRIT OF TX ROAL GIRLS
CHEER FACTORY HEAT
BRANDON JR SILVER
STINGRAYS GREEN

SUMMIT YOUTH AT LARGE BIDS
Spirit of Texas
GymTyme Glitter
Naperville Elite
American Elite Stardom
Affinity Elite

Summit Bids are courtesy of CheerUpdates2

#SUMMIT JUNIOR AT LARGE BIDS
BRANDON JR CHROME
SPIRIT OF TEXAS JR ROYAL
MD TWISTERS SUPERCELLS
FLIP GYM
POWER ATHLETICS
CHEER EXTREME
SPIRIT OF TX ROAL GIRLS
CHEER FACTORY HEAT
BRANDON JR SILVER
STINGRAYS GREEN
When they posted Cheer Extreme it had Allstarz with a "z" I'm thinking that's the pink team, not the teal one. Not sure if anyone can confirm that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all the bid winners. Bummed that we are the only one in Sr Med Coed not to get a bid (since only 3 in our division did not have one). But... we need to regroup, practice HARD and get PAID at UCA. fingers crossed.

That's not true. CSP decides the travel schedule for her gyms and Kelly decides the travel schedule for her's. (Which is why Raleigh did attend Cheersport last season)

Thanks for that clarification and let me clarify again that I am not saying I think that Cheersport cheated in any way. I was just saying keeping CP happy would not be for ONE team but for her entire program.

Congratulations to all the bid winners. Bummed that we are the only one in Sr Med Coed not to get a bid (since only 3 in our division did not have one). But... we need to regroup, practice HARD and get PAID at UCA. fingers crossed.
top 3 in med coed had bids already so it's a bummer others in that division didn't get one. What's your team if you don't mind answering.

why would you intentially make one owner happy with 50 plus teams that all don't all attend and run the risk of pissing off the other 1200 teams that attended that still have other teams at home they could bring and turn away gyms thinking of attending in the future... cheersport wouldn't be that dumb.

Back