All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 19, 2009
The schedule for the worlds largest competition is just a few hours from being released!! What teams are you most excited to see?

Apparently Cheersport has changed their layout this year so there are just 4 main arenas as opposed to the 8 so it should make routine viewing & running between performance halls easier!

im so excitied for cheersport!! this is my first year and i was reading about it and it seems very fun!! but im not to thrilled about the 5 arenas...

would it be possible if anyone is able to save the schedule when it is posted to repost the PDF here? I don't know if that would help with web traffic on cheersport.net but I'm fairly certain it will be difficult to get through once it's up....considering they've already had service unavailable messages at 9:45 this morning....
just a thought.

would it be possible if anyone is able to save the schedule when it is posted to repost the PDF here? I don't know if that would help with web traffic on cheersport.net but I'm fairly certain it will be difficult to get through once it's up....considering they've already had service unavailable messages at 9:45 this morning....
just a thought.

Working on that already. I think Fierce is gonna be able to help :)

Working on that already. I think Fierce is gonna be able to help :)
many shimmies from Ohio to you
smile.png

Is it 5 arena's including the awards? So it would only be 4 arenas with performance?

And i'm really sad i'm not going this year!

They only actually had 4 teams performing at one time in the past. It will take a little more time between teams - but the extra arena should make up for that. We will probably have a few delays - but it shouldn't be too bad!

They only actually had 4 teams performing at one time in the past. It will take a little more time between teams - but the extra arena should make up for that. We will probably have a few delays - but it shouldn't be too bad!

is it 4 cheer arenas, 1 dance arena(i know in the past dance has always had its own arena) and then 1 arean for awards?????

Back