All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And does Maryland Superstarz get a full bid by default because tehy are the only team in their division without a Full paid?

And does Maryland Superstarz get a full bid by default because tehy are the only team in their division without a Full paid?

OMG. someone answer this question right NOW.

Forgive me if I am wrong but are bids not given out to an equal number of allgirl and coed teams eg. if a bid company had 6 full paid bids to give out, they would give 3 to all girl teams and 3 to coed teams, regardless of the size of the team?

Forgive me if I am wrong but are bids not given out to an equal number of allgirl and coed teams eg. if a bid company had 6 full paid bids to give out, they would give 3 to all girl teams and 3 to coed teams, regardless of the size of the team?

I feel like it would make more sense if it were a 1:2 ratio or 2:3 ratio cuz theres twice as many coed divisions as all girl divisions without IO, and 2:3 with IO

If it stated in the companies bid selection process, which it is for some, but it is not a requirement to hand them out like that. Allstar Challenge gave both of their paid bids to Coed teams this year. I don't see Cheersports bid selection process anywhere but I don't think they've promised paid bids to a team from every division.

I feel like it would make more sense if it were a 1:2 ratio or 2:3 ratio cuz theres twice as many coed divisions as all girl divisions without IO, and 2:3 with IO

I don't know how Cheersport actually plans to award bids but I don't think they would give a bid to Maryland Superstarz just because they are the only team without one in their division.

Back