All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

30 small senior limited teams. 24 small senior teams. 13 large limited teams. 8 semi-limited teams. 5 large senior teams. 4 unlimited coed teams. And 18 special needs teams. Anybody else notice the numbers game that went on there? There are more than TWICE as many small lim teams as large lim. And almost 5 times as many small senior teams as large. Nevermind unlim coed. WOW.

Anyone else chuckle at the fact that it's listed as Gymtyme Louisville in the College-Open 6 division..

Ok so am I tardy to the party or has CEA always had a Semi Ltd team? from K-ville? It can't be Coed Elite, they are still there under Unlimited.

small senior 5 division 1 vs. division 2?
confused.png

Ok so am I tardy to the party or has CEA always had a Semi Ltd team? from K-ville? It can't be Coed Elite, they are still there under Unlimited.
I saw that!!! AHH that'd be sick if their large limited team went semi!

Anyone know how they split Division 1/Division 2? Or what CRD stands for?

I'm going to assume some of them are small gym/large gym... Although it doesn't say that, I know that some of the divisions obviously have some bigger, well known gyms in division one and smaller gyms in division two. If you look at coed senior 3 I think it's pretty obvious, although it doesn't say it in the title.

Anyone know how they split Division 1/Division 2? Or what CRD stands for?
When I went to Cheersport like 4 years ago and competed i know the division 1/2 split was based on your squad size. so like take and 'large' squad size for instance thats 21 members and up. they would do division 1 as 21-28ish members and division 2 28-35 numbers.
like i said that was 4 years ago... and the numbers i gave are just examples i don't know if that was exact. that way a team with 21 people isn't competing against a team with 35 members. hope that makes sense!
it could be different now though...who knows!

30 small senior limited teams. 24 small senior teams. 13 large limited teams. 8 semi-limited teams. 5 large senior teams. 4 unlimited coed teams. And 18 special needs teams. Anybody else notice the numbers game that went on there? There are more than TWICE as many small lim teams as large lim. And almost 5 times as many small senior teams as large. Nevermind unlim coed. WOW.

Anyone else chuckle at the fact that it's listed as Gymtyme Louisville in the College-Open 6 division..

Other thing I found interesting... Largest competition ever with over 900 teams and only 2 Youth 5 teams.

ughhhh
frown.png
i wish crimson heat could have gone, i really wanted to go this year...this schedule is SICK!!!!

Back