All-Star Cheersport Schedule 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I put those in the places where it was a college competing in a "Worlds Division" since I'm assuming they aren't competing for a bid.

Not sure if they are using the same team but the Gym Tyme Louisville IOC6 team has a bid from WSF. That is why it is confusing me that they don't have separate divisions for the college teams and I6 teams like they did last year.

does anyone know how many full paid bids theyre giving awayy? and how many teams already have gottena bid. can someone start a list please??

does anyone know how many full paid bids theyre giving awayy? and how many teams already have gottena bid. can someone start a list please??
8 Full Paid and 20 At Large
I already made a list. Let me get you the link to the schedule I made.

Oh and ALL I WANT in life is Top Gun Semi to compete against GT Platinum. This needs to happen. Liiiiike now.
I have no idea how I'm going to survive.... Someone make me a cheat sheet please. Cough cough CheerKT or Tealfan. This is too overwhelming.

as mentioned before I think International Open All Girl 5 is the battle here, in my opinion the best showdown happening at Cheersport.

Ah, I'm going to be running around like a maniac trying to see all the teams I want to see. & just a sidenote.... everyone should check out Power Cheer Wildcatz! They are competing in senior hip hop, and have a very entertaining routine this year :)

I wonder if someone on here could get a lay out of the competition floor? Showing all the stages and the seating arrangement.

121d4xk.jpg

Hopefully this helps I know it's hard to read and see everything. This is found in the coaches packet if you want to get a better view.

Back