OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've had that happen many times. Just a few weeks ago I was in Ulta looking for my good eyeliner that I wear all the time because I was almost out and my mom was all "No. No, you don't need that. Put it back". aka it's in my stocking tomorrow.
My sister does this ALL. THE. TIME.

It's so annoying! Every year from Thanksgiving on, I have to tell her at least 50 times, "No. You don't need that right now."

Seriously... Why do you people shop for yourselves after Thanksgiving? (although lol I was buying myself a brush set at ulta last night and my sister had the same one for me in her bag! She was so annoyed because I ruined her one surprise.)

My family opens all of our presents on Christmas Eve every year (I'm not really sure why lol)

My favorite gift were my Taylor Swift tickets!!!!!! I wasn't really surprised bc my mom is really bad at keeping secrets lol. However, she got me a Taylor Swift calendar and wrote "open to May 30th" on the cover, the date said "two tickets for you and a friend, see you at ford field!" it was the cutest thing ever. My mom is adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister does this ALL. THE. TIME.

It's so annoying! Every year from Thanksgiving on, I have to tell her at least 50 times, "No. You don't need that right now."

Seriously... Why do you people shop for yourselves after Thanksgiving? (although lol I was buying myself a brush set at ulta last night and my sister had the same one for me in her bag! She was so annoyed because I ruined her one surprise.)

When I was younger, my parents had a rule that we couldn't buy anything for ourselves once December until after christmas started for that reason. (And because they wanted us to think about what other people wanted instead of what we wanted. But more for the first reason :p )

My mom let me open one present early. I had asked for 1 B&BW Twisted Peppermint mini hand sanitzer. I chose a box to open. It had 15 of those hand sanitzers in it. I was thoroughly surprised but I love it.

ETA: I later went to the same B&BW for a present. Turns out my mom wiped out the store of twisted peppermint hand sanitzer.
Forgot to say, I don't know if you have ever tried Tigi Catwalk Headshot Heavenly Hydrating shampoo, but it smells very similar or at least it used to. I haven't bought it it a few years.

Well I went ahead and bought myself the naked3 today. I worked crazy hours the past couple of days and figured I deserved to treat myself.
I love a good self Christmas present. This year I bought myself tickets to Justin Timberlake in Atlanta this past Saturday and I regret nothing.

I'm 19 and just got the 2014 Holiday Barbie.
I also got new Kat Von D makeup, boots, crock pot, PS4, lots of clothes, cineplex gift card and chocolate.
I gave my boyfriend the new Hercules movie and a Ryan Smyth Oilers jersey, which cost way more than I expected, but whatever.
Got my dad an iPhone, brother a lemur onesie, and found an old fisher-price tudor house for my mom, she's been looking for one forever, I also got her a new iPad case since she hasn't taken her old one off since she got the thing two years ago!

This was actually a really good year! I think my family felt bad that last year I literally had everything they gave me already and most of the stuff wasn't refundable...
I got new nfinity evolutions, a Dodgers license plate frame, 3 seasons of Modern Family on DVD, a new Dodgers jersey, VS Pink leggings, a VS pink tote bag, neon pink nike pros, TFIOS DVD, The 1975 CD, and a couple t shirts from my parents. My brothers gave me some fuzzy socks and a really cute mason jar candle that smells like sugar cookies. And I got a fitbit flex from my grandparents! This is so much more than I usually get- I'm really surprised!
ETA: and Steve Madden boots that I bought for myself on black Friday and completely forgot about until my parents handed them to me this morning :p

Well, Santa brought a certificate for my car windows to get tinted & one of those giant teddy bears that weigh more than I do

Back