OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I bought cp20 gift cards for food. Subway, Panera, dunkin donuts, Starbucks, Wendy's, Burger King. About $200 worth. Also some gift cards from Claires (they have some ear muffs that she wants) and ulta. 2 sweaters, hat, scarf, dress, hoodie. Usually she gets a phone every year, but no. She's lucky she's not getting lumps of coal this year.
Idp got tickets to the Joffrey Nutcracker (suuuuuper expensive so it counts as a gift!), perfume, lotion, jammies and slippers, ear muffs, headphones (nothing fancy), scarf, Sorel boots, and whatever her grandma sends.

I think they're getting nice things and for once we didn't go totally overboard.

Both my sister and I got iPhone 6s! So surprised! We got them a day early since they had to shut our phones off to activate these at the store.

Wasn't expecting it at all. Go mom!
We celebrated Christmas early since we're going to Massachusetts for actual Christmas and my mom got me an iPhone 6 too! It was a complete surprise - my mom finally convinced my dad to do it on the 20th and we celebrated on the 21st. She said she had no intentions of getting me a 6 (I would've gotten a 5S) but the guy at the store convinced her. Go AT&T guy!
It's amazing! I've had a 4 since I was a freshman and when the 6 came out I got my dad's old 5 so I haven't had a really NEW phone for a long time. :cloud9:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got so many cheetah things i'm in heaven. no not ca cheetah but cheetah pattern , i'm obsessed with it and my mom knows it haha (christmas eve is already almost over here so we already gave and got all our presents)

CP WILL be getting her Birkenstock sandals! Yes, I did give in, but she doesn't know it yet. We told her she isn't getting sandals in the Winter.
And she will be getting LASIK surgery on the 26th to correct her vision!! A huge Xmas gift for her but she really needs it.
She is very excited and so am I for her to be able to see without contacts or glasses!!
My military son opened his gifts already via Skype since he is working on Xmas-sad, but it is reality.

I'm pretty sure I got a Nutribullet or whatever it's called for Christmas.

I've been talking about it for a few months and today when we were out in madness and I stopped to look at one and my mom appeared out of nowhere and shooed me away saying that "they're too expensive"

In my 29 years with her I've learned they what she really means "it's under the tree"

Yay for a new blender..

I want to cry. My parents got me a car for Christmas! I've been asking for a car as a joke for the past three years because I got my dads 2004 Hyundai Elantra and it has 204,000 miles on it, has been in three accidents, and has a black hood and bumper with an entirely read body. The paint is so old it started peeling off of the car. My dad used it for work and he works in Baltimore so the car would drive from Pennsylvania to Baltimore every day for eight years and then the car was given to me two years ago, and I have driven it to Glen Bernie for almost every single practice that I had there. My parents always joked that when I quit cheerleading I would get a new car because it was so expensive and they would spend the same amount of money on a car that they would for me to be at the gym for a year. I'm so ecstatic that I finally have a car that I don't have to worry about it breaking down on me. We talked about getting one for my birthday in February but today I got a text (in my family's group chat) about hiding the car in the parking lot across the street from my parents house. I don't care that I found out a day early. I'm literally in such a great mood!!!

I want to cry. My parents got me a car for Christmas! I've been asking for a car as a joke for the past three years because I got my dads 2004 Hyundai Elantra and it has 204,000 miles on it, has been in three accidents, and has a black hood and bumper with an entirely read body. The paint is so old it started peeling off of the car. My dad used it for work and he works in Baltimore so the car would drive from Pennsylvania to Baltimore every day for eight years and then the car was given to me two years ago, and I have driven it to Glen Bernie for almost every single practice that I had there. My parents always joked that when I quit cheerleading I would get a new car because it was so expensive and they would spend the same amount of money on a car that they would for me to be at the gym for a year. I'm so ecstatic that I finally have a car that I don't have to worry about it breaking down on me. We talked about getting one for my birthday in February but today I got a text (in my family's group chat) about hiding the car in the parking lot across the street from my parents house. I don't care that I found out a day early. I'm literally in such a great mood!!!

ETA: LOL JUST KIDDING. ALL A SET UP. GREAT DAY FOR ME.

My mom let me open one present early. I had asked for 1 B&BW Twisted Peppermint mini hand sanitzer. I chose a box to open. It had 15 of those hand sanitzers in it. I was thoroughly surprised but I love it.

ETA: I later went to the same B&BW for a present. Turns out my mom wiped out the store of twisted peppermint hand sanitzer.

Last edited:
My mom let me open one present early. I had asked for 1 B&BW Twisted Peppermint mini hand sanitzer. I chose a box to open. It had 15 of those hand sanitzers in it. I was thoroughly surprised but I love it.
I love that scent! One of my faves. I need to remember to use it tonight when I shower for midnight mass.

I'm pretty sure I got a Nutribullet or whatever it's called for Christmas.

I've been talking about it for a few months and today when we were out in madness and I stopped to look at one and my mom appeared out of nowhere and shooed me away saying that "they're too expensive"

In my 29 years with her I've learned they what she really means "it's under the tree"

Yay for a new blender..

I've had that happen many times. Just a few weeks ago I was in Ulta looking for my good eyeliner that I wear all the time because I was almost out and my mom was all "No. No, you don't need that. Put it back". aka it's in my stocking tomorrow.

Nope. I haven't been upset over not getting a Christmas present since I was 6 and didn't get a life sized Barbie doll. What a great start to the holidays.
Any chance they are just throwing you off so you REALLY don't expect it?

Back