OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i'm 15. my mom and I have my christmas list figured out already. i'm getting a 11 inch macbook air, (my last one broke:( ) the naked 2 palette, a nice set of makeup brushes, and another train case because my current on is getting too full. my sister is getting me lulu lemon leggings and my aunt is getting me harem pants to dance in. and maybe one of my friends will be super nice and get me a bottle of perfume from pink??

I wish I could get my bf a subscription box of some kind but he's going away to work out east or out west for a year and will be going back and forth and not have a permanent address so maybe when he gets back next year I'll do it.

Dad- A six month subscription to a "mystery" tackle box, where they send you random bait and stuff once a month. I'm hoping he can use it as an excuse to fish more in the warmer months because he loves it and never gets to.

Where did you find the tackle box subscription? My boyfriend is huge on fishing and that is a super cool idea for him.

I have no idea what to get anyone for Xmas.

I basically go home for thanksgiving and I'm like 'What do you want.' And people suggest a couple things and I double check with my siblings/parents/halfsies to see who is getting who what. I'm kinda bummed that my mom and her bf may have broken up- he always seemed to know exactly what I didn't know I wanted. Last year it was a Barnes and Noble giftcard- I used it to buy a cookbook I'd wanted since I was 11. (Also I just really liked him in general)

My list is kinda weird-
Room decor with hanging help
A nice pearl necklace/earring set
Other fun jewelry
More sheets for my full bed (I bought some that don't fit my mattress right 'cause it's a pillow top :( )
For everyone to pick out the photo they want in the photo frames my sister bought me years ago.

My boyfriend had me make a Wanelo list for him because he knows my style can be all over the place, I'm excited to see what he picks from there! I'm getting my brother Nike Free Runs and my mom a Victoria's Secret gift card, also maybe this cool steam cleaner that was on QVC.

I have a question for parents of younger kids, anyone have the Vtech Innotab 3 or a lower model? I want to get one for my boyfriend's four year old sister and was looking for some opinions on the product..

I haven't posted on hear in forever but i guess i'll take a stab at it (the most basic Christmas list ever)
-Vineyard Vines long sleeve (Red)...they're so comfy i'm obsessed
-VS hoodie
-VS yogas
-MK Hamilton purse (dark dune)
-Bedazzled Nikes (ask me if i'll ever go running in those?)
-Sbux gift card

I wish I could get my bf a subscription box of some kind but he's going away to work out east or out west for a year and will be going back and forth and not have a permanent address so maybe when he gets back next year I'll do it.
I had that problem with my boyfriend, as he lives away for college but home in the summers, but I was able to change the address each month when I needed to. Not hard, but if he was somewhere different each month it might be more work than it was worth.
Where did you find the tackle box subscription? My boyfriend is huge on fishing and that is a super cool idea for him.
I find all my subscription boxes at subscriptionboxes.com or something like that, but that website sent me here: Discover New Fishing Lures: A Box Of Baits Every Month!

For Christmas and birthdays I typically ask for furniture. For my 18th I had a bookcase and this Christmas I have asked for a desk so I can actually study and I free standing mirror because I don't have a mirror in my room.

I have finished my Christmas shopping already!
Boyfriend: speaker for his phone/ iPad, Ralph Lauren aftershave, new air max shoes and boat shoes.
Mum: perfume, earrings, scarf, face products
Sister: liz Earle cosmetics set
Niece: flounder the teddy and an outfit
Nephew: Thomas the tank engine pillow pet (to go with his bedding) and a Thomas the tank engine train
Dad: cider making kit and a old guys rule tshirt
Boyfriends parents: a new home decoration (they have recently moved) and a photo frame with pictures of their family in along with some chocolates
My friends secret Santa: a travalo and some perfume

I just bought my preppy metro fiance the cutest belt from LL Bean. Check out the khaki/woodie & tree.
spacer.gif
Belted Cow Belt: Belts | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

He's also getting wool patterned socks & possibly a new pair of cords. It's like playing dress-up with a little man doll. So much fun.

My boyfriend is awful to shop for. He doesn't like sports or technology, he's very picky about the clothes and shoes he wears, and the only music he buys comes on cassette tapes. I think I'm going to get him some cologne (I just want the Ulta points to be honest) and probably a few things for our apartment next year along with a couple things from Forever 21.

Got an email yesterday and thought of you! At VS you get free slippers when you buy pajamas. Thought it was pretty perfect!
Lol, yay! I actually saw that today when I was getting on to pick out my gift from my grandma, lol (thanks everyone for your thoughts for her; she's doing better as of yesterday's chemo!). I was going to wait until Black Friday to get the pjs, but honestly I'd probably save money getting them now with the free slippers instead of buying pjs and slippers separate on Black Friday. Thanks for reminding me!

I'm still debating how I'm going to beat last year's present for my mom. I bought her an iPad to replace her terribly old laptop. It was the first year I was able to get her something big. I think I was just as excited for her to open it as she was to get it. We just moved to a house with all wood floors, and I know she's been wanting a Roomba (or a cheaper equivalent), so I'm thinking about getting her that.
I'm not even sure what I want. My grandma asked me if my Macbook needed replacing for Christmas. It's only 3 years old and it's perfectly fine, so I told her I wanted an iPad if she could find one on black Friday or something. She surprised me right after that when we went to the Navy Exchange and went ahead and bought me the iPad Air since there's no tax there and they have an extended warranty that covers absolutely everything. She let me have it so I can use it for school, but she'll wrap the empty box or the receipt lol.

Don't forget sites like Groupon! I was just on there and they had manufacturer refurbished Beats for half price. A lot of times, they'll do extra discounts too. Like right now it's $10 off a massage or facial deal. I bought my iHome Smart Type Keyboard on there pretty cheap and it's amazing.

My family don't do a lot of christmas gifts - we travel instead. But I have a few things I wish for.

- Hair products from Lush
- Electric blanket
- Gift card for massage

Latest posts

Back