OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We're able to turn data off for specific lines online with AT&T. My mom turns my sister's off now when she gets to 10. Maybe that is an option with your provider?
I have to look in to that. CP is always watching videos and listening to soundcloud in the car. I only have 5gb and never go over.

Ever since I updated to the latest IOS, my iPhone has been using data like crazy!

Did you turn off wifi-assist?

I share 15 gb of data w my mom and sister. Fortunately my sister is on a college campus (wifi) my mom is retired (home with wifi) and I work at a library.

But for some reason I go though the most data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I never got a class ring in college ($$$$$$) but eventually I would like a coordinates ring in place of one. Just a basic, pretty ring, but I want the longitude and latitudinal coordinates of the historic Horseshoe on the University of South Carolina campus engraved on the outside. It's a really grassy and tree filled pretty spot at the center of campus that dates back to the pre-civil war area. It's kind of considered the "heart of campus", I guess you could say. A few of my friends have them and I'm insanely jealous, I just haven't found a ring I like enough yet so I'm not sure if I'll ask for one this year. I love my mom but I don't trust her to pick something out unless I specifically point it out or send her a link.

How is that possible?

For my sister, idk other than her phone being an iPhone. I can't remember all of the specifics but I read some tech article last year about how the new iPhones require so many gbs before including everything else you do.

My mom's boyfriend's son is on our plan and uses his phone as a hot spot for his Xbox. That uses up a ton and IMO he shouldn't be on or plan but I'm not the account holder and I don't pay the overages so...

My mom, her tablet, DH, and I all use less than 5gb a month.

I never got a class ring in college ($$$$$$) but eventually I would like a coordinates ring in place of one. Just a basic, pretty ring, but I want the longitude and latitudinal coordinates of the historic Horseshoe on the University of South Carolina campus engraved on the outside. It's a really grassy and tree filled pretty spot at the center of campus that dates back to the pre-civil war area. It's kind of considered the "heart of campus", I guess you could say. A few of my friends have them and I'm insanely jealous, I just haven't found a ring I like enough yet so I'm not sure if I'll ask for one this year. I love my mom but I don't trust her to pick something out unless I specifically point it out or send her a link.

Ok.... I didn't know that coordinate rings were a thing and then I looked them up and now I want one or two. But I don't wear jewelry. But I still want one for home and one for my school. Hmmmm.

Fierce Board always teaches me new things.

Ok.... I didn't know that coordinate rings were a thing and then I looked them up and now I want one or two. But I don't wear jewelry. But I still want one for home and one for my school. Hmmmm.

Fierce Board always teaches me new things.
I've spent a lot of time here recently: Coordinates Collection - Every Memory Has A Place. Capture yours with Coordinates.

I like the plain bracelets too but I think I would get more wear out of the ring. I also love that you can add a garnet stone, which is my school's color. I've designed it online with the coordinates on the outside, engraving on the inside and a stone for $200. Not too bad, because I'm sure it's nice quality. I just wish the rings went all the way around. (I'm not forking out $1000+ for the wedding band version)

A lot of people do them for the spot they got engaged or the spot the met their significant other, etc. I think it would be a nice substitute for a class ring.

(also beware when you browse that site once their ads will follow you IMMEDIATELY to facebook and fierceboard. They don't let you forget, lol)

I have to look in to that. CP is always watching videos and listening to soundcloud in the car. I only have 5gb and never go over.

Make sure that she knows to "turn off" apps when she is done with them. Double click the home button at the bottom and it will bring up all the recently used apps. Click on the app to turn it off. It doesn't delete any data in the app, but it keeps the app from running and eating at your plan. Also, if she is using her phone in your home, make sure her phone is always on Wi-Fi setting. If it's never been connected to your home wi-fi you just need to find your wi-fi address and enter the password. I had forgotten about this when I moved, and I ended up using 3 more GBs of data that I usually do because I wasn't on my home wi-fi.

This will be my first christmas with my parents divorced so I have two very different christmas lists!
Mom: new nightstand, school/work clothes, and my favourite things from sephora, and money for my montreal trip
Dad: new tack for my horse, barn/riding clothes, money, and stuff for my car, rims & accessories

Family started bugging me earlier this week, so I started putting some stuff together. I come from a huge extended family that goes all out for Christmas. Growing up I did detailed lists with pictures, links, store names, product numbers, etc. Now that I'm older, there's just not that much stuff I want or need.

New Hair dryer
Adult coloring book (Yes this is a thing. My older cousin had one a few months ago and I was slightly jealous)
Massage Gift Card
New Beauty Blender
More Urban Decay Foundation
NARS ITA Brush
New Tennis Shoes
Crate bed for my dog
New camera lens (hate my current one. have a cannon t3i if anyone has a suggestion of a good lens!)
BMW... one can dream ha!

My brother has asked me to make him a scrapbook.
My sister has mentioned how much she wants a sentsy diffuser type thing.

Mom and Dad, I'm clueless on? They're so hard to buy for!

May or may not have showed my mom shoes that I wanted and she just told me to order them for christmas. I just ordered my own presents..

Back