OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I use 2.5gb of data per month, but I could use 4. I don't load snapchat stories until I get home to save data, and I never watch videos or stream music on data.

Gifts I'm giving:
Mum - personalised family tree pillow, earrings and a Yankee candle
Dad - a drone, lol
My brother - stuff from Lush, again lol
Brothers fiance - a diary and a book
My sister - a pandora charm
Sisters finace - no idea!!!
Boyfriend - Harry Potter boxset, sweets, underwear, dollars and a backpack
Secret Santa - hamper filled with his favourite things, i.e whisky, wispa chocolate bars and a video game
Niece - Bing cuddly toy, Bing books and a pram for her baby
Nephew - a marble run and a book

I can't even imagine using 10GB a month, that just seems crazy to me. Theoretically I only get 0.5GB/month and I rarely ever go over that.

My DH goes through 5 GB in about a week and a half. He uses it for work and then music/movies when he's driving. I don't even think I come close to 2 in a month.

Anyone need this Madden game.....btw this person Ashley Hart is someone to follow on Facebook! She finds amazing deals.
2cf39c7ee1c16f06c783d3785715f6f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coming over to America in a few weeks for a week (yayyy) so I'm doing a lot of shopping whilst I'm there

Me:
Adidas superstars
Makeup
Makeup brushes
Nike running shoes
VS Workout wear
Katy Perry Perfume
Stuff from Katy Perry's h&m collection
Blonde shampoo
Pandora charms & rings

Boyfriend:
Trainers
Star Wars bits
Family guy box set
Wallet
(Help please I have no clue what else)

Sister
Pandora charms
Makeup

Mum
Chip from beauty and the beast mug!!
Probably some gift cards

Cousin (13)
Makeup
Something from Disney

Cousin (10)
Pandora charm
Something from Disney

Then no clue for anyone else!!

Quick question about buying UGGs. I've never bought a pair and honestly don't think they're a necessity in SC but whatever

Uggs only come in whole sizes right? My niece wears a 5.5 and I would buy her a 6. Presently she grows like a weed and I don't want to spend nearly $200 on shoes she can only wear 1 year.

Would buying a 7 be pushing it? I don't have kids so I don't know how to guesstimate when buying them clothing

Quick question about buying UGGs. I've never bought a pair and honestly don't think they're a necessity in SC but whatever

Uggs only come in whole sizes right? My niece wears a 5.5 and I would buy her a 6. Presently she grows like a weed and I don't want to spend nearly $200 on shoes she can only wear 1 year.

Would buying a 7 be pushing it? I don't have kids so I don't know how to guesstimate when buying them clothing

I'd say you'd be fine she'd just have to wear thick socks with them (what I do anyway) you could try trying on a pair a size up from you to be sure though??

They actually run big. I wear 8.5-9 so my uggs are size 8. So a 6 would probably last her longer than you think!

So this year I am doing something special for my mum ever since she was a little girl she has always wanted a Chinese kite but has never gotten one. We now live in such a windy area that I am getting her a dragon kite so hopefully she will like it.

I really would like some more dance shoes as I have been dancing for around 6 months and my she's are starting to die and a latin dress for my next comp so hopefully will get some money towards that.

I really don't know what to get my step dad but I am thinking a practical joke kit as a laugh

This will be my first christmas with my parents divorced so I have two very different christmas lists!
Mom: new nightstand, school/work clothes, and my favourite things from sephora, and money for my montreal trip
Dad: new tack for my horse, barn/riding clothes, money, and stuff for my car, rims & accessories
You have a horse? I'm so jealous.

Owing to a lack of self control, I bought a ticket for Hamilton. So I guess a revised list would be money to put toward the plane and hotel.

And a vacuum designed for pet fur, since my current vacuum has proven itself incapable of handling my hair and my cat's fur.

This is how you know that you're an adult: you ask for furniture, appliances, cleaning supplies and personal hygiene necessities. Last year, my friend got new car brakes for christmas. This year, my roommate wants a couch.

Back