OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not yet, I'm around a few different horses through the week & my dad is buying one to keep at his house. His new barn is currently getting shingled, I'm so excited.
That's awesome! If/when you get a horse post pictures! They're my favorite [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how you know that you're an adult: you ask for furniture, appliances, cleaning supplies and personal hygiene necessities. Last year, my friend got new car brakes for christmas. This year, my roommate wants a couch.

My mom looked at me and asked what I wanted this year. My answer was that I didn't know because I have my "adult career" and buy myself just about everything but she insists on having something to open on Christmas morning so she's going to start getting me dishes, housewares ect. for when I move out. Personally I'm glad she's accepted the fact that I will someday move out because previously saying the words move out were about worse than any swear word out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes she does. Normally she uses between 14-16gb a month. I've been taking her phone away because her overages cost me a fortune
There's a new feature on he iPhone for data usage that id be willing to bet hasn't been turned off on your daughters iPhone. I can't remember what it is. But something to do with data where if the connection is slow and you're on a wifi connection it switched to using your data instead and it's costing people tons and people are going way over.

Edit: go to settings then cellular and scroll all the way to the bottom to wifi assist and turn it off.

Quick question about buying UGGs. I've never bought a pair and honestly don't think they're a necessity in SC but whatever

Uggs only come in whole sizes right? My niece wears a 5.5 and I would buy her a 6. Presently she grows like a weed and I don't want to spend nearly $200 on shoes she can only wear 1 year.

Would buying a 7 be pushing it? I don't have kids so I don't know how to guesstimate when buying them clothing

Not sure which Uggs you are considering but if it is any of the styles that have the sheepskin lining, that lining compresses after worn over time. I wouldn't go bigger than the 6.

@ErinS if the homeless bag was due by November 20, disregard. But if it's December (or anyone else that wants to donate presents for the homeless between now and Christmas) Boscovs sells these indoor/outdoor weatherproof slippers. They're fur/fleece lined and super warm and comfy. And not too expensive. That would be a good thought too for shoes since they're cheaper than sneakers but more durable and warm than just socks.

I have no idea what I'm planning on asking for but I've been brainstorming and I think I want a new hair dryer because mine sucks, a new big black northface, a new nfinity backpack since my zippers are starting to not work, and the too faced chocolate bar palette. But that's all I can think of so far [emoji53]

However if my parents wanted to buy me a new car or pay for grad school, I'd never ask for anything ever again but a girl can dream lol.

i need ideas for stocking stuffers or simple small gifts, trying to find unique and actually useful things to buy for my parents and older sister.

GameStop is starting their Black Friday deals tomorrow through Sunday. Pretty good deals and game/fandom specific freebies with certain purchases.

i need ideas for stocking stuffers or simple small gifts, trying to find unique and actually useful things to buy for my parents and older sister.

Most of these are good for either ladies or guys
small lotions/shampoos/body sprays
toiletries (razors, toothbrushes,tampons) they're totally useful!
small snacks/candies/ gum
gift cards for starbucks/fast food/nail salon
socks and underwear
gloves/hats/ earwarmers
portable phone charger
headphones
phone case
hand towels
coffee mug/tumbler
reusable waterbottle (like a camelback)
handwarmers
small bottles of wine
a new tie (for dad)
candles
a picture of you and them :)

My Christmas List:
- Uggs (I've always had a pair since probably 2010, this Fall was my first year without any because they were just so worn, so I'm getting news ones for christmas... I need some warm boots to wear while Nannying & around the house!)
- Flight to California to visit my best friend for a week in February!
- New Paul Mitchell Straightener (I stepped on mine a few weeks back and I'm currently holding it together with an elastic lol)
- New Lens for my camera - I want a better zoom!

That's on my list for next Christmas when I'll have my own apartment!!! Power drills are great.

Yes they are! I told my dad back in July that it would be on my Christmas list this year. I built a desk this year and hung up a bunch of shelves with my room mate's power drill but she's moving so I really need my own now. I really want to build a slim table to go behind my couch since my apartment is an awkward length and the couch is just floating in the middle of the living room. It needs something to go behind it.

Next christmas I'll probably ask for one of those small, handheld circular saws :p

Now that I'm paying my own bills, I'm starting to realize I don't need as much stuff as I thought I did. I'm super original and just putting cash money on my wishlist this year. My mom and Aunt keep asking me what physical item they can give to me because they love buying presents, wrapping them and watching everyone open them. I keep telling them all I want is for my cat's chemo. They can wrap him up with a boy and hand him to me. He'd probably love it. I've just been shamelessly sending everyone my gofundme LINK. I know my friends are broke but sharing his story/link on social media is free ;)

Back