OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
this is mine
-H&M giftcard
-starbucks gift card
-some Bath and Body Works items, in my favorite scents
- these two clothing items i found through pinterest.
Hooray Sports | T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts and Hoodies | Activate Apparel
Can't Get Out Of Bed, Send Help (Or Waffles, Just Send Waffles) | T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts and Hoodies | HUMAN

since i work in a career that is open christmas day, i dont even know if ill get to go home for christmas this year, so i no longer ask for anything thats expensive to ship.
ughhh they closed the h&m's near me :(

This is the first year that I really don't know what to get my kids because they've completely grown out of the traditional toy section.
I made them text me Christmas lists to try to get some idea.

Cp14:
New flat iron
REV cars
Telescope
Xbox One w/Fallout 4
New phone case w/ Pandas on it
"Cute" clothes

Dp12:
Duffy and Shellie Mae bears w/outfits
Little Bits
Legos
Phone case w/cows
Cow Onsie (I actually have to order this from China)
Zoomer Cat

Now that I'm paying my own bills, I'm starting to realize I don't need as much stuff as I thought I did. I'm super original and just putting cash money on my wishlist this year. My mom and Aunt keep asking me what physical item they can give to me because they love buying presents, wrapping them and watching everyone open them. I keep telling them all I want is for my cat's chemo. They can wrap him up with a boy and hand him to me. He'd probably love it. I've just been shamelessly sending everyone my gofundme LINK. I know my friends are broke but sharing his story/link on social media is free ;)
I'm a big sucker for animals. Sent you a 20. I hope he gets better. :)

I'm a big sucker for animals. Sent you a 20. I hope he gets better. :)
tumblr_inline_msurmu2yH21qz4rgp.gif

thank you!!!!

This is the first year that I really don't know what to get my kids because they've completely grown out of the traditional toy section.
I made them text me Christmas lists to try to get some idea.

Cp14:
New flat iron
REV cars
Telescope
Xbox One w/Fallout 4
New phone case w/ Pandas on it
"Cute" clothes

Dp12:
Duffy and Shellie Mae bears w/outfits
Little Bits
Legos
Phone case w/cows
Cow Onsie (I actually have to order this from China)
Zoomer Cat
what kind of legos?

Well I only wanted 2 things for Christmas, the first was my class ring (which I designed myself and it's super cute and school spirited) which I have already ordered and will be in in January. And a new waffle iron because I love to cook and my waffle iron broke recently and I've seriously been deprived of homemade breakfast.

Also dating a man child over here :shaka:. Since his birthday and Christmas are close together, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy him the $150 gaming headphones he's been eyeing and mentioning every time we drive past a GameStop.

His parents house just burned down in a fire and I also want to give them something. Sadly, don't have the budget to buy them a new roof :( so any and all suggestions are helpful!

Thank you so much for this post.

Now that I'm in my mid 20s (technically mid-late but SHUSH nobody really knows how old I am), it's hard for me to ask for gifts because most stuff I just buy myself. I was having a hard time thinking of stuff, so I came looking for this thread for ideas ;)

Now I'm thinking:
Power drill/tool set (need one of my own!)
Hair dryer meant for curly hair (if one such thing exists)
Google Nexus 7 tablet - it's an older model, but it's got REALLY great reviews compared to some of the newer ones
Cute patterned leggings
Clothing with patterns/textures- all my stuff is super plain, but colorful!
Maybe a necklace/earrings
Things that have penguins on them
Money towards an experience in Australia, which I've officially bought my ticket to

Other than that, I don't need anything. Heck, I'd be glad to get HALF of that. Or even if they all just combined in to get me money towards a KitchenAid stand mixer.

My mom asked me for suggestions because all I have right now is basically shoes... I normally buy things that i want so I never know what to ask for this year.

I don't know what it is about this year but I'm really struggling on what to get my friends for Christmas! They, just like me, always buy themselves everything they want so now I'm completely stuck. I also have to write what I want on my work secret Santa list, and I'm drawing a blank. Hopefully this thread gives me some good ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen this possibly for their dad or husband? I promise I did not copyright the name so no lawsuits will follow if you purchase it.

Has anyone seen this possibly for their dad or husband? I promise I did not copyright the name so no lawsuits will follow if you purchase it.

Don't tell me you are planning on wearing that... LMAO

Just don't cut it into a crop top.

Back