OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
lol no. DW saw it and showed it to me. There is a link to where you can buy it though.

I've worn worse and back in the day half shirts were all the rage. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you also wear them with rollerskates?

I love makeup so I've asked for makeup for Christmas along with big sweaters since I've been wearing the same big sweaters for 2 years and they're starting to wear out. I need a new laptop (8 years old and was rebuilt twice-my dad's an engineer and loves this sort of stuff but enough is enough) so I asked for that.

My boyfriend is getting a fully painted beer pong table, a yeti rambler for coffee, an espresso machine, and I'm looking at Patagonia for him. I love to spoil him rotten since our anniversary is in December as well.

My sister is getting an ihome I got with Kohls cash and my discount.

My mom is getting a woodwick candle (as of now.) I need something else to give her but I'm not sure what.

My dad is in the middle of converting a 1940's refrigerator into a meat smoker, so I got him a chicken leg rack for it and a double beer can chicken stand. It's straight from his Amazon wish list so it will be exactly what he wants.

My boyfriend's parents are getting a custom engraved cutting board that I ordered on etsy at Engraved Cutting Board 13 x 9.5 Personalized by EngraveMeThis
If you're looking for an under $40 gift for someone who loves to cook, they have a coupon for $5 of with the code 5OFF25. I think this is the gift I'm most excited about giving!

I love makeup so I've asked for makeup for Christmas along with big sweaters since I've been wearing the same big sweaters for 2 years and they're starting to wear out. I need a new laptop (8 years old and was rebuilt twice-my dad's an engineer and loves this sort of stuff but enough is enough) so I asked for that.

My boyfriend is getting a fully painted beer pong table, a yeti rambler for coffee, an espresso machine, and I'm looking at Patagonia for him. I love to spoil him rotten since our anniversary is in December as well.

My sister is getting an ihome I got with Kohls cash and my discount.

My mom is getting a woodwick candle (as of now.) I need something else to give her but I'm not sure what.

My dad is in the middle of converting a 1940's refrigerator into a meat smoker, so I got him a chicken leg rack for it and a double beer can chicken stand. It's straight from his Amazon wish list so it will be exactly what he wants.

My boyfriend's parents are getting a custom engraved cutting board that I ordered on etsy at Engraved Cutting Board 13 x 9.5 Personalized by EngraveMeThis
If you're looking for an under $40 gift for someone who loves to cook, they have a coupon for $5 of with the code 5OFF25. I think this is the gift I'm most excited about giving!
Shameless plug but Charlotte Russe has so many good big sweaters! I'm working seasonally so I just got my discount back and I bought two for myself and two for my mom in the last three days [emoji28][emoji28] I know you asked for it haha but if your mom is anything like mine she may need suggestions

I'll share my idea since I thought it was genius! my boyfriend and I are combining gifts this year, and we had no idea what to get one of his sisters. so I searched her name on Pinterest, found her board and picked one of the sweaters she pinned :) I thought it was such a good idea because she's going to be so surprised!

Any ideas of something "fun" a 16 yo boy and a 17 yo girl would want? I was with my mom today helping her look for things to get for the Angel Tree kids she picked this year and we are stuck. We picked out clothes for them (tried to keep them nice since they could be entering college or going on interviews soon) but clothes are boring so we wanted to get them something fun to go with it. Older kids are hard to shop for when you don't know what they're into and you have no clue what their level of need is :/

I'll share my idea since I thought it was genius! my boyfriend and I are combining gifts this year, and we had no idea what to get one of his sisters. so I searched her name on Pinterest, found her board and picked one of the sweaters she pinned :) I thought it was such a good idea because she's going to be so surprised!

Double post but that's genius! I've been pressuring my mom to get a Pinterest (she's crafty and I know she'd love it) but now I really wish she had one for that reason alone! She has yet to send us her list -___-

Thank you for this!! My older sister is in culinary school and would love this.

-I've been eyeing a certain pair of black Sperry's for a while now so those will definitely make my list! The Naked 2 palette is the only other thing I want!
-I've also decided to ask for money to set away to help pay for a senior spring break trip to Mexico since a couple friends and I are dead set on making it happen!
-For my mom I got her one of the Pottery Barn blankets she's been dying to have but turns out she ordered it for herself so now we have two on the way /:
-For my dad my brother and I are combining money to get him the super big smoker he wants since he has started to sell large quantities of smoked meat
-And for my brother I have no idea!

Back