OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Family started bugging me earlier this week, so I started putting some stuff together. I come from a huge extended family that goes all out for Christmas. Growing up I did detailed lists with pictures, links, store names, product numbers, etc. Now that I'm older, there's just not that much stuff I want or need.

New Hair dryer
Adult coloring book (Yes this is a thing. My older cousin had one a few months ago and I was slightly jealous)
Massage Gift Card
New Beauty Blender
More Urban Decay Foundation
NARS ITA Brush
New Tennis Shoes
Crate bed for my dog
New camera lens (hate my current one. have a cannon t3i if anyone has a suggestion of a good lens!)
BMW... one can dream ha!

My brother has asked me to make him a scrapbook.
My sister has mentioned how much she wants a sentsy diffuser type thing.

Mom and Dad, I'm clueless on? They're so hard to buy for!

You will love the adult coloring book. I have like 3 and do them all the time. They are so relaxing during stressful situations.

Any ideas of something "fun" a 16 yo boy and a 17 yo girl would want? I was with my mom today helping her look for things to get for the Angel Tree kids she picked this year and we are stuck. We picked out clothes for them (tried to keep them nice since they could be entering college or going on interviews soon) but clothes are boring so we wanted to get them something fun to go with it. Older kids are hard to shop for when you don't know what they're into and you have no clue what their level of need is :/
I like to get something like movie gift certificates that they can use to go hang out with friends since that might not be something they can afford to do.

@Eyes On The Prize: just like MyGirlCheers suggested: what are the popular places where teens hang out in your town? I'd get gift cards for those places. Other than that the interests of teens are so diverse, it's hard to say what to buy without knowing them. Are there any items that are really popular among teens right now in the US that would fall within your budget?

I like to get something like movie gift certificates that they can use to go hang out with friends since that might not be something they can afford to do.

@Eyes On The Prize: just like MyGirlCheers suggested: what are the popular places where teens hang out in your town? I'd get gift cards for those places. Other than that the interests of teens are so diverse, it's hard to say what to buy without knowing them. Are there any items that are really popular among teens right now in the US that would fall within your budget?

Oooh I love the movie gift card idea! Thanks!

Next summer, the US open is in Pittsburgh (my favorite place and only a few hours away) and my fiancé is a big golfer. So for christmas I got him a weekend pass for the Open. It also just so happens to fall on Father's Day weekend, and since it will be his first (real with child, not pregnant) Father's Day, I'm really excited for it and super proud of it haha.

I also got my dad a day pass for it as well. My dad has just recently started getting into golf and that's his bonding activity with my fiancé. But I didn't want to subject fiancé to spending a whole weekend outside in the sun with my dad if he decides watching isn't as much fun as playing. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a really hard time to figure out what to wish for. I like to wish for a lot of different things, but being clear that I'm not expecting all of it, just so I won't know what I'm getting lol!
So far I have:
Flat iron
New gloves
A VS hoodie

What I've bought/planned

Mom:
Cute wrapping paper (lol this sounds bad but it's a brown paper with dears and gold and stuff she loves)
Ornaments
A cozy pj's
An enlarging lamp for her handicrafts.

Grandma:
Ornaments
A concealer
A beautiful crystal lamp christmas tree.

Granddad:
A heated blanket bc he's always freezing

Thank you so much for this post.

Now that I'm in my mid 20s (technically mid-late but SHUSH nobody really knows how old I am), it's hard for me to ask for gifts because most stuff I just buy myself. I was having a hard time thinking of stuff, so I came looking for this thread for ideas ;)

Now I'm thinking:
Power drill/tool set (need one of my own!)
Hair dryer meant for curly hair (if one such thing exists)
Google Nexus 7 tablet - it's an older model, but it's got REALLY great reviews compared to some of the newer ones
Cute patterned leggings
Clothing with patterns/textures- all my stuff is super plain, but colorful!
Maybe a necklace/earrings
Things that have penguins on them
Money towards an experience in Australia, which I've officially bought my ticket to

Other than that, I don't need anything. Heck, I'd be glad to get HALF of that. Or even if they all just combined in to get me money towards a KitchenAid stand mixer.

Amazon has a 7-inch tablet for $50. They were selling it for $35 the other day.

A power drill set is great. We use it all the time around the house now that we have one.

My mom is bugging me about stuff but I really have no ideas. My list is;

- a new hand mixer (not a stand one because those are massive) that has different mixer things on it
- a tool box for the garage that we can put all the random stuff we end up buying at Home Depot in. But I don't really need one of those either.
- glass Tupperware/leftover containers since it's better to reheat in glass than plastic (this is dumb, but I legit have no ideas and she refuses to give us cash or gift cards)

Anyone knows a cool website where I can order some cool pokemon stuff? If it's canadian it's even better.

Amazon has a 7-inch tablet for $50. They were selling it for $35 the other day.

A power drill set is great. We use it all the time around the house now that we have one.

My mom is bugging me about stuff but I really have no ideas. My list is;

- a new hand mixer (not a stand one because those are massive) that has different mixer things on it
- a tool box for the garage that we can put all the random stuff we end up buying at Home Depot in. But I don't really need one of those either.
- glass Tupperware/leftover containers since it's better to reheat in glass than plastic (this is dumb, but I legit have no ideas and she refuses to give us cash or gift cards)
I have an apt, so things I might normally ask for go out the window unless I'm planning on hauling it when I (inevitably) move. My mother refuses cash/gift cards too. She doesn't have a lot of money, so even if I HAD a bigger ticket item on my list, it wouldn't matter or I'd just get that ONE thing. Honestly, I'd rather have smaller artsy things lol :D Don't really need a lot of gifts at this point.

If anyone can find a sword that a standard sized Ken doll could use, I would be ever so grateful for a link. My five year old wants a prince Barbie doll with a cool sword to fight evil Barbie dolls... He's five, with a seven-year-old sister - what can I say?

my godson has a tiny sword from a jake and the neverland pirates toy but you'd have to buy the whole doll just for the sword.

I googled and found this?:

How do hunter boots run size wise? I normally wear between a 6-7 depending on the shoe, and I wear a 6 in Uggs if that helps!

How do hunter boots run size wise? I normally wear between a 6-7 depending on the shoe, and I wear a 6 in Uggs if that helps!

My hunter boots are the same size as my uggs. A thing about hunter boots, they do a really poor job of keeping your feet warm, so you definitely need the hunter socks as well as another pair under them. If you're uggs are snug, go up a size for the hunters.

Back