All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with you. I also don't think that anyone should take these comments to heart. I've heard tons of bad things about a lot of these gyms getting high marks. I don't think it's a big deal if these gyms are classy or not or if the athletes are sweet or giving you the finger. It's about how they perform on that mat.
well this paticular person always jumps to the conclusion that someone is saying rude about cea. just saying. :wasntme:

I mean, I have my teal kool aid with me at all times and I know tons of bad things about CEA.
im sure we all do. i like cea at times but as i said some "posters" on this bored need to take a chill pill. its not always about teal

Feel free.

If you really think anyone on Rays took the time in warmups to, instead of focussing on their team and doing their job, watch your pyramid specifically in case it would fall and then laugh at it, I apologize.

If any coach actually saw our peeps doing that we would probably chew their butts. When you focus on someone else and not yourself you cannot do your best. So in all those years of winning do we think our teams really took the time to focus on someone else... or ourselves?

What are you talking about? I think the same characters here who criticize relentlessly should feel the joy of having their actions hashed over and over on a board by anonymous posters and see if their tongues, or fingers remain so sharp. Where did I say anything about Rays or pyramids? I have made a point never to criticize ohter gyms or athletes, but there are a few posters here that I will engage.

Look, saying so is so is classy because of there actions is fine with me, but using a harmless thread to continue an agenda against a group of kids is lame.

how can you assume that there being harsh? maybe they have had people from other gyms be harsh to them. everyone is allowed there opinion harsh or sweet. it is over the internet you cant always assume that people are being harsh by there words. its not like you can hear there tone of voice or anything

It is unnecessary and harsh for posters to use a thread to talk about why gyms are classy to demean and criticize others. That is all. I would like these posters to put a synopsys of their public lives in and out of cheer so we can evaluate them in the same manner.

im sure we all do. i like cea at times but as i said some "posters" on this bored need to take a chill pill. its not always about teal

Not always, but it is clear when it is and regardless of this talk of a Teal Army I really see no other gym criticized in a systematic manner by a group of posters like CEA. And if there is a Teal Army it is trying to defend our gym and athletes from these posts. And like it or not, for some of us these are our kids and our friends kids and it gets old.

Back