All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not always, but it is clear when it is and regardless of this talk of a Teal Army I really see no other gym criticized in a systematic manner by a group of posters like CEA. And if there is a Teal Army it is trying to defend our gym and athletes from these posts. And like it or not, for some of us these are our kids and our friends kids and it gets old.

As a person that used to defend my gym and kids from false accusations and insensitive comments made by others who did not know the whole story, or who just wanted to get their side of the story out knowing we did not have the "numbers" of members, friends and supporters to defend us on the past boards I certainly understand this. It is frustrating and maddening to hear your program attacked or negative opinions blasted based on incorrect or partial evidence.

However I also must say that in my times on the board there is also no other gym that has pushed to be in the limelight, wanted to be talked about and sought publicity like CEA. They have to their credit used the internet wonderfully to their advantage in advancing their brand, but that also comes with some downsides. No other gym has consistently claimed to be an underdog when they clearly were not. No other gym has at least one thread about them on the front page of the main section every week. In the past it was always started by someone directly affiliated with CEA - now not so much since they won Worlds.

I am in favor of everyone protecting their athletes. Big gym and little gym. Well established and the ones just getting started. Well known on the boards and those who prefer to stay off the boards. I am also in favor of parents monitoring what your kids post here and other places. I realize I may be in the majority but it is unfair for people to poke or take swipes at any program and then get upset when they defend themselves - or paint them as the evil ones when they do.

The gyms that come to my mind are Charlotte and Stingrays. Charlotte has always been a class act from top to bottom.

Our first year at Worlds and we were warming up. So many of the girls from Stingrays came over and wished our girls luck and encouraged them. Our girls were extremely nervous and it made them feel good that one of the "Big Gyms" actually said something to them.

******NOTE: I don't want to my "Teal Army" post to offend anyone. Just playing around of course. I'm just a huge CEA fan as most of you know and they'll always be my favorite! Don't take my post in a bad way! Just lightening the mood a bit. ******

What are you talking about? I think the same characters here who criticize relentlessly should feel the joy of having their actions hashed over and over on a board by anonymous posters and see if their tongues, or fingers remain so sharp. Where did I say anything about Rays or pyramids? I have made a point never to criticize ohter gyms or athletes, but there are a few posters here that I will engage.

Look, saying so is so is classy because of there actions is fine with me, but using a harmless thread to continue an agenda against a group of kids is lame.

The second part was to someone earlier.

Hands down Georgia and Cheer Extreme! Two years ago at BATB I had a really bad asthma attack while competing and when we were done I had to wear an oxygen tank and all that great stuff and some kids from Georgia came up to me to make sure I was okay! It was the cutest things ever! And last year at BATB(I don't have good luck at this competition although we did win last year) anyways last year the first 3 seconds of the routine I dislocated my elbow doing a cartwheel back handspring(lol) and went through the whole routine when we were done I ran off the stage to find my mom and some CEA girls asked if I was okay and helped find my mom with me! So nice!:D

What kind of angers me is the fact that a lot of people were judging CEA off of Senior Elites reaction at worlds and aren't really paying attention to the other teams at the gym. Also, I don't see why F5 didn't get criticized for doing the same thing.

What kind of angers me is the fact that a lot of people were judging CEA off of Senior Elites reaction at worlds and aren't really paying attention to the other teams at the gym. Also, I don't see why F5 didn't get criticized for doing the same thing.

Another thing you will learn on the boards, there are a lot of CEA haters haha. A lot of them are very nice and respectful and don't criticize them for just breathing, others do. Also, there are some people of the Teal Army that thinks CEA and it's athletes can do no wrong, which makes them just as crazy as the haters on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Im pretty all of us are guilty of being unclassy.

shoot everytime im up against a team i want them to have issues. i cant help it but i want to win. half of yall probably do the same thing but won't admit it, cause you want to seem like little miss/mr good sportsmanship. dont be so quick to call a gym unclassy for doing something you yourself would do.

its like drama in high school, you hate when someone gossips about you, but yet you do the same thing. and dont sit there and tell me you havent talked smack about someone before....

and everytime someone wishes your team good luck, you some of them are thinking "i hope they fall" and some of your teammates are probably thinking the same.

were competitive.....it comes naturally.

It is unnecessary and harsh for posters to use a thread to talk about why gyms are classy to demean and criticize others. That is all. I would like these posters to put a synopsys of their public lives in and out of cheer so we can evaluate them in the same manner.

quick side note for you: what does maddie think of you always posting on this board and getting into arguments with people, when she doesnt even bother to do it? not an attack, just a honest question.

( im pretty sure youre her father, sorry if im mistaken. )

quick side note for you: what does maddie think of you always posting on this board and getting into arguments with people, when she doesnt even bother to do it? not an attack, just a honest question.

( im pretty sure youre her father, sorry if im mistaken. )
Pretty sure he's a grown man and doesn't need to check in with his teenage daughter..

Pretty sure he's a grown man and doesn't need to check in with his teenage daughter..
I know, I was asking for his daughter's opinion though on what he says. He often speaks and defends CEA ( which is good for him ), but maddie has never said a word. is she not allowed on here for some reason?

Im glad alot of people said Charlotte Allstars on here. Thats probably my favorite thing about them, their class. Uniforms are classy and sportsmanship is great. Cac has strict rules on what we can wear at competitions. The dress code can be kind of annoying to follow but it does make us look really polished to the public. :)

Back