All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Green Bay Elite - It would take me hours to post how amazing this gym is. Cherokee and company have gone so far and above any gym I have ever seen. Not only do they have amazing sportsmanship in cheerleading, they also are very active in their community. I wish every gym owner could go and spend a few days with Greenbay Elite!!!!!!!!!

I sat with some Keystone Extreme parents this weekend and they were very nice,and Crimson Heat. BUT Elite Cheer Sensation has some extremely rude cheerleaders,and coaches ( im sorry I know this isnt what this thread but it was relevant)

I just want to say thank you for mentioning Keystone Extreme. I am the owner and this makes me more happy than any award we bring home. I try and teach my program good sportsmanship and it is so nice to know that it is exemplified at competition!!! good luck to your teams this season!

I just want to say a huge thank you for what everyone has to say! It means so much! I as a coach believe that this sport teaches way more than a backwalkover or a double full it has such an impact on so many! I just appreciate this more than you know and it means so much! This is better than any trophy or bid because this is truly what we try to teach our kids is be amazing about everything!! Thank you so much everyone! This is just the nicest thing I have heard and it means a lot!

I agree. At UCA Nationals are coed team wished Stingray good luck, there reply was keep the luck cus your going to need it. IMO that is very bad sportsmanship, I am proud of are team for being gracious

In years past I haven't had great experiences with Stingrays either for the same reason. Another girl on my team and I went to go wish Smoke good luck and their response was "Ha, we don't need luck." BUT, I will say that girls on Orange and Spice were nothing but nice. I talked to a couple of the girls on Orange before my team went on at UCA and they were nothing but nice. I guess it just depends on who you talk to from the gym.

I think the "classiest" gym of all would be Top Gun. During my teams warm up at Worlds last year, they were next to use the warm up floor after us on day one and they were cheering us on during our stunts, jumps, tumbling, etc. And it was just really nice having the support back there. Some of the sweetest people you will ever meet, for sure.

In years past I haven't had great experiences with Stingrays either for the same reason. Another girl on my team and I went to go wish Smoke good luck and their response was "Ha, we don't need luck." BUT, I will say that girls on Orange and Spice were nothing but nice. I talked to a couple of the girls on Orange before my team went on at UCA and they were nothing but nice. I guess it just depends on who you talk to from the gym.

I think the "classiest" gym of all would be Top Gun. During my teams warm up at Worlds last year, they were next to use the warm up floor after us on day one and they were cheering us on during our stunts, jumps, tumbling, etc. And it was just really nice having the support back there. Some of the sweetest people you will ever meet, for sure.
I love stingrays, but its sad how a few in a hundred can ruin a reptutation. and I agree, I love Top Gun! I totally embarassed myself and asked for a picture with one of their guys at Jamfest, and he was so nice... then I talked to a girl in the restroom about Top Gun, and she was nice too... hahahahahhaa im such a creeper! (but i love them too much to stop creeping) and I would just like to point out I gave you your very first shimmy!

Back