OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So you're saying find a way to visit a school before I choose it?
If you're seriously considering going there, 100% visit. I was about to send in my deposit, visited the school, and didn't like it at all.

I've heard back from everywhere, so now I'm just trying to decide :mad:I've narrowed it down, and it's between Sacred Heart and Umass Lowell. Mehhhh.

If you're seriously considering going there, 100% visit. I was about to send in my deposit, visited the school, and didn't like it at all.

I've heard back from everywhere, so now I'm just trying to decide :mad:I've narrowed it down, and it's between Sacred Heart and Umass Lowell. Mehhhh.
UML is 5 mins from my house! Lots of my friends went there. What would you be studying??

Exercise science! Did your friends like it there?
Yes, absolutely! They have a great program for that. One of my close friends did that and ended up doing the Doctorate for PT which he and a former coworker are in now. He absolutely loved his undergrad, the Dr is more work, but they're both enjoying themselves and getting great experience! I know people think Lowell is a scary city, but it's really not, you just have to know where to go/not to go. Downtown can be really cute, and there's lots of events going on throughout the year which makes it fun! (Plus, when you're 21 the plethora of bars is good too ;)) Two of my friends got an apartment and a couple others lived in the dorms and both had great experiences. It's close to 93 and 495 too so you can get pretty much anywhere! Anddd, they all left school with A LOT less debt than I did, which is a huge plus to consider as well!

Yes, absolutely! They have a great program for that. One of my close friends did that and ended up doing the Doctorate for PT which he and a former coworker are in now. He absolutely loved his undergrad, the Dr is more work, but they're both enjoying themselves and getting great experience! I know people think Lowell is a scary city, but it's really not, you just have to know where to go/not to go. Downtown can be really cute, and there's lots of events going on throughout the year which makes it fun! (Plus, when you're 21 the plethora of bars is good too ;)) Two of my friends got an apartment and a couple others lived in the dorms and both had great experiences. It's close to 93 and 495 too so you can get pretty much anywhere! Anddd, they all left school with A LOT less debt than I did, which is a huge plus to consider as well!
Thanks sooo much! I'm going Saturday to visit, so I hope I love it as much as I do on paper!

Anybody know anything about College of the Holy Cross in Worcestor, MA? Would love to get some insight from people who have any connection! :)

I'm stuck on UCF, UF, FAU, UNC, and HPU! Ahh so tough!
(I live in Fl, born in NC, & lived in Hawaii so i'm sticking to those states)

Back