OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ughhh screw Ivy Day. Today's count:
Rejections: Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, UPenn, and Yale
Waitlists: Duke

Hearing from Stanford tomorrow-ish, but after today I'm definitely not too optimistic. On the bright side, I've been accepted to UGA (where I'll have to go if financial aid doesn't come through:( ), UVA, UNC Chapel Hill, University of Southern California (where I find out within the next couple of days if I managed to get a full tuition scholarship!), and Vanderbilt. I also got waitlisted from WashU and UChicago. :/

Don't get me wrong, I'm still super excited about the places I did get in, but I'm still pretty bummed that not a single place today wanted me. God, what a waste of application fees...

Don't be down about your acceptances/waitlists...I got rejected from a handful of schools, too, and when you're applying to such difficult schools, that's expected. Admissions are so confusing. (Don't lose hope for Duke though...I know lots of people here who got in off the waitlist!) Ultimately, you will be super happy wherever you end up.

The schools you got into are awesome and nothing to be down about! I loveddd Vanderbilt and would have had a tough time deciding between there and Duke (if I had gotten into Vandy, that is...lol). Good luck making your decision, and keep your head up!!

Don't be down about your acceptances/waitlists...I got rejected from a handful of schools, too, and when you're applying to such difficult schools, that's expected. Admissions are so confusing. (Don't lose hope for Duke though...I know lots of people here who got in off the waitlist!) Ultimately, you will be super happy wherever you end up.

The schools you got into are awesome and nothing to be down about! I loveddd Vanderbilt and would have had a tough time deciding between there and Duke (if I had gotten into Vandy, that is...lol). Good luck making your decision, and keep your head up!!

Thanks so much for the encouraging words! Just found out a couple hours ago that I got the full tuition scholarship to USC, so I'm definitely going there! As much as I would love to go to Vanderbilt, I don't love them enough to turn down 44k a year! I'm just so unbelievably happy that it all worked out! :D

Thanks so much for the encouraging words! Just found out a couple hours ago that I got the full tuition scholarship to USC, so I'm definitely going there! As much as I would love to go to Vanderbilt, I don't love them enough to turn down 44k a year! I'm just so unbelievably happy that it all worked out! :D
Thats incredible! Congratulations

I'm planning on possibly moving to Texas this summer because of my dad's job (and heck, I'll do anything to get out of Ohio). I'm two classes from my associate's degree and now, if we move, I'm looking at transferring to a four year college, but I'm having a hard time finding a college for me. I'm wondering if anyone on this board knows of a college around Houston (or south of there, if he takes this job, we'll be living about 30 minutes from Galveston) that offers some kind of Digital Design and Graphics/Graphic Design/Visual Communication degree. My college isn't a whole lot of help for colleges outside of Ohio. Any help would be super super super appreciated! :)

Congrats! You will love it!! Are you out of state? Let me know if you need any Lexington 411!
Thank you! I'm originally from around Paducha but now I live in New York. When I visited, Lexington seemed pretty easy to navigate besides the traffic. I have a few Lexington questions but I have more cheer questions than anything, can I PM you?

Thank you! I'm originally from around Paducha but now I live in New York. When I visited, Lexington seemed pretty easy to navigate besides the traffic. I have a few Lexington questions but I have more cheer questions than anything, can I PM you?

Absolutely! Happy to help!!

You will love it the campus is gorgeous and Lexington is pretty easy to navigate. I have a family member who is currently a Freshman there (out of state as well) and cannot wait to be back there next year. If you need any info or anything let me know and I may be able to help.

You will love it the campus is gorgeous and Lexington is pretty easy to navigate. I have a family member who is currently a Freshman there (out of state as well) and cannot wait to be back there next year. If you need any info or anything let me know and I may be able to help.
Thank you! I fell in love with the campus the second I got there. I'll definitely ask you any questions I come up with.

Thank you! I fell in love with the campus the second I got there. I'll definitely ask you any questions I come up with.

I'm at UK right now!! I'm staying in a hotel tonight and have a tour in the morning. From just walking around, I absolutely love it. I hope I love it even more after learning more about the programs tomorrow. I'm also out of state (northeast Ohio).

I'm at UK right now!! I'm staying in a hotel tonight and have a tour in the morning. From just walking around, I absolutely love it. I hope I love it even more after learning more about the programs tomorrow. I'm also out of state (northeast Ohio).
Oh cool! I definitely fell more in love with it the more they showed me around. What are you planning on majoring in?

Back