OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just decided to go to the university of wisconsin green bay, where I will hopefully cheer for the Packers as well as the UWGB teams :) and then transfer to Minnesota for my next 3 years

I initially got waitlisted by Rice but I just found out I got in! If anyone knows anything about Houston or Rice itself and would like to share with me that would be lovely :)
Perfect timing since deposits are due tomorrow haha!

I just finished my Freshmen year at PITT and absolutely loved it. Had it narrowed down to there, Penn State, Notre Dame, Boston College and WVU last year. Good luck to all you Seniors on the rest of your year, don't rush it too much!!! And of course have fun next year :)

bringing this thread back for some input on colleges since i'm an incoming senior...
does anyone know anything about Ithaca college in ithaca, new york? i've been looking at their website and have become really interested in them!

bringing this thread back for some input on colleges since i'm an incoming senior...
does anyone know anything about Ithaca college in ithaca, new york? i've been looking at their website and have become really interested in them!
I know it is absolutely beautiful...and cold (I went to school in upstate NY many moons ago but not there). Great "downtown" area called Ithaca Commons. The only two people I knew who went there went for PT; they had and still have a fantastic program there.

I know it's FREEZING and windy. Their cheer team, if you're looking for that, is an all girl "club". I don't believe they compete, or they do at local competitions.

I know it's FREEZING and windy. Their cheer team, if you're looking for that, is an all girl "club". I don't believe they compete, or they do at local competitions.
Elmira college is about an hour away and they've been doing really well in D3 at nca lately!

for everybody thinking about going to UNC chapel hill, it's literally the toughest school to get into in the state. I've had friends with 4.0 GPAs all throughout high school that didn't get in. It's seriously insane.
On another note, I'm going to be a junior. I've lived on the same road as Wake Forest Univ. for almost 11 years, and I honestly just want to get away from all these screamin' deacons. I really have my hopes set on Appalachian State University. It's like my dream school. I love going up there and the campus is beautiful. I'll probably do 2 years at comm. college to get my pre reqs done, and then transfer to App. :)

I'm an incoming senior and I plan to stay in state since I'm VERY close to getting the Bright Futures scholarship (Something we have here in FL if you have a 3.5 GPA, 28 on ACT or 1270 Math & Reading SAT Combined, and at least 100 service hours). I am applying to the University of North Florida, University of Central Florida,and Flagler College. Out of state I'm applying to Berry College (Rome, GA) and University of Oregon (my dream school). Any advice on well, anything? I plan to major in Sports Management (or Sports Marketing if I get into Oregon).

I'm an incoming senior and I plan to stay in state since I'm VERY close to getting the Bright Futures scholarship (Something we have here in FL if you have a 3.5 GPA, 28 on ACT or 1270 Math & Reading SAT Combined, and at least 100 service hours). I am applying to the University of North Florida, University of Central Florida,and Flagler College. Out of state I'm applying to Berry College (Rome, GA) and University of Oregon (my dream school). Any advice on well, anything? I plan to major in Sports Management (or Sports Marketing if I get into Oregon).
1.)Apply Early Action any where you can, it will save you so much stress
2.) Fill out your Common App NOW.

Back